~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

25 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Yet to see the first movie.....was it good?

It was ok, had to be re-written at the last moment cause of Lassie's real life stroke

2 hours ago, Snake said:

It was ok, had to be re-written at the last moment cause of Lassie's real life stroke

Oh damn that’s unfortunate.But I meant how was the first movie?

________

Anyway, Finally finished Dark season 3.The season felt a bit odd in between but damn that was such a good ending. This is now amongst the top 3 tv series I’ve seen till date. :D

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Oh damn that’s unfortunate.But I meant how was the first movie?

Like I said, it was ok.

12 hours ago, adity said:

I f**king love dark and finished season 2 a couple of days back but I can't binge on it. Its really slow and the mystery just keeps getting better with no resolution. Really love it though. 

Ya it gets really slow midway.....the concept though is really good.

11 hours ago, Snake said:

Like I said, it was ok.

ah ok :good:

Now absolutely into the wonder years.

Makes me so warm and sad and connected and empty.

The narration is so smart and it covers such deep topics in the life of a child and also every emotion captured : love, friendship, jealousy, rebellious nature, feeling small, rising - I'm short of words but you ll be back to your school days.

I root and feel for the main character and his relationships.

This is the best shows on school years ever, even better than recess (more realistic)

Edited by GunnerY2J

20 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Indian Matchmaking on Netflix - Perfectly fits the"it's so bad it's good" list. Wifey and me kept on going WTF through whatever we have watched so far. It's archiac, cringeworthy, and we can't stop watching it. 

hahhaa. Yeah even I binged watched the whole thing :unsure:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, adity said:

This reminded of the cornetto trilogy which reminded me of Trucker and Dale vs Evil which is a really fun slasher comedy. 

Cornetto is the best ! 

Forgot count how many times have I watched SOTD and HF.  World's end loses just a bit of charm when compared to the other two, but it is still amazingly fun.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:05 PM, Chirag2001 said:

Looks promising. I was hoping for a good family movie to watch, and this could be it. 

Coming out 31st July.

The Nat Geo crazy villain reminded me of my friends (2 of them, birthday on same day too) who are absolutely crazy about such shows on Discovery, Nat Geo etc :rofl:

43 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

The Nat Geo crazy villain reminded me of my friends (2 of them, birthday on same day too) who are absolutely crazy about such shows on Discovery, Nat Geo etc :rofl:

Haha then this will be a fun watch. Get your friends to watch it too :bigyellowgrin:

• Haha 1

Finished DARK season 1 yesterday.. Dimag Dahi se Keechad state... wtf is going on 5 f**king timelines.. wat are they even trying to convey..

Is season 3 cliffhanger again ? Thinking if I should continue or watch everything once everything is over.. its so much of mindf**k