~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, it's based on the books. The games take place after the events of the books.

Hmmm finished 2 episodes and started with the third, cavill is awesome as Geralt, not so sure about triss & yennifer though.  Let's see how it goes.

Edited by Ne0

Finished all 4 seasons of Mr. Robot. Loved it, especially the last 2 seasons. Hacking scenes looked genuine, unlike most TV shows where the smartass pulls the monitor power cord to stop some ongoing hack.

8 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Finished all 4 seasons of Mr. Robot. Loved it, especially the last 2 seasons. Hacking scenes looked genuine, unlike most TV shows where the smartass pulls the monitor power cord to stop some ongoing hack.

where did you watch last season? is it on prime yet? 

48 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Golden TV show, could have had more seasons and different plot, i always got the vibe from season 4 that this was just one of the planned endings, it was only chosen because it was most easiest to wrap up the show with

1 hour ago, adity said:

Best hacking scene ever

Lol, that's the one I was thinking of.

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

where did you watch last season? is it on prime yet? 

Arrr . . . The high seas like @adity said.

56 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Golden TV show, could have had more seasons and different plot, i always got the vibe from season 4 that this was just one of the planned endings, it was only chosen because it was most easiest to wrap up the show with

Oh yeah, watching season 4 I thought the same, they could have pulled for more seasons if they wished. That said I'm glad it ended the way it did, neat and tidy closure.

I get scared of content like Mr Robot even though it was great.

I couldnt even watch grey's anatomy, house etc. Or any medical related series. I dont know how people watch such stuff. 

I know I am missing Mr Robot and House especially.  Could only watch one or two seasons.

I couldn't watch breathe 2 for the same reason like Mr Robot 

Edited by Bhpian Bali

12 hours ago, adity said:

Just watch it dude. It's beautiful. I rate the show at my #2 of all time after breaking bad and not by a huge margin. 

11 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Lol, that's the one I was thinking of.

Arrr . . . The high seas like @adity said.

Oh yeah, watching season 4 I thought the same, they could have pulled for more seasons if they wished. That said I'm glad it ended the way it did, neat and tidy closure.

Had finished season one about 4-5 Years back and totally forgot about it 

time to get back to it I guess :D

Edited by kold_war

3 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I get scared of content like Mr Robot even though it was great.

I couldnt even watch grey's anatomy, house etc. Or any medical related series. I dont know how people watch such stuff. 

I know I am missing Mr Robot and House especially.  Could only watch one or two seasons.

Reveal hidden contents

I couldn't watch breathe 2 for the same reason like Mr Robot 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Why? Too much gore? Iirc season 1 didn’t have that much :scratchchin:

Just now, adity said:

Btw the season 2 is a bit slow but the next 2 seasons are amazing. Do watch it. 

I love watching slow tv series....I’ll watch it :bigyellowgrin:

20 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

you are talking about house right? just the medical conditions being discussed graphically. can't bear that. 

your post mentioned Mr Robot.....so im talking about Mr Robot :D

But ya in House , they do discuss it graphically ....brilliant show ....but ya its not for those who cant bear that

Ah house, loved the sarcastic humour in it.  One exchange I still remember:

Whitney : Aren't there other ways I could get pregnant, like sitting on a toilet seat? Dr. House : Absolutely. There would need to be a guy sitting between you and the toilet seat, but yes, absolutely.

:lol:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Ah house, loved the sarcastic humour in it.  One exchange I still remember:

Whitney : Aren't there other ways I could get pregnant, like sitting on a toilet seat? Dr. House : Absolutely. There would need to be a guy sitting between you and the toilet seat, but yes, absolutely.

:lol:

:rofl: i remember ....hilarious stuff lol....such a good show!

Se06 is around when the quality starting dipping, it was good until then though.  Amazing detective work (albeit in the medical scope), great chemistry between the characters, and superb dialogues.  I think House comes closest to Chandler in terms of sarcasms :D

-- now let's wait for @Bird Bird Bird to show up here and sh1t all over House for being a medically inaccurate show :P

Edited by Ne0

51 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Se06 is around when the quality starting dipping, it was good until then though.  Amazing detective work (albeit in the medical scope), great chemistry between the characters, and superb dialogues.  I think House comes closest to Chandler in terms of sarcasms :D

-- now let's wait for @Bird Bird Bird to show up here and sh1t all over House for being a medically inaccurate show :P

It's the Boston Legal of medical shows. :P

Se06 is around when the quality starting dipping, it was good until then though.  Amazing detective work (albeit in the medical scope), great chemistry between the characters, and superb dialogues.  I think House comes closest to Chandler in terms of sarcasms [emoji3]

-- now let's wait for [mention=2641]Bird Bird Bird[/mention] to show up here and sh1t all over House for being a medically inaccurate show [emoji14]

True. Season 6 and 7 were average but it had a very good ending. Overall House is really good entertainment.

Finished How to Sell Drugs Online second season. It's even better than the first one. 30+ mins episodes makes it a quick binge. Quite enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

True. Season 6 and 7 were average but it had a very good ending. Overall House is really good entertainment.

Finished How to Sell Drugs Online second season. It's even better than the first one. 30+ mins episodes makes it a quick binge. Quite enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

HTSDO is brilliant. Binged through the first one. Will do the 2nd season over weekend. 

3 hours ago, adity said:

I really loved the show but just dropped it after season 6 finale for some reason. Got kinda predictable at that point and season 6 finale seemed like a good ending for his story. 

2 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Same formula throughout-

Sick patient -> first guess -> wrong -> magic epiphany -> The end

I have watched the entire series twice and loved every moment. It's brilliant!