~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

41 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Definitely worth checking out. Even more if you are a football fan. Delight to watch. 

Every Friday new episode. Ends on Oct 3. 

I was one. Until Bayern made us bleed. :fear1:

Lol, I'll def check it out. Jason Sudekeis himself is enough reason to watch 

Lucifer season 3 was bad. 24+2 episodes is too much and simply doesn't have the quality. Midway changed to CW shite and characters fell off with shitty writing. Good thing they are going back to 10 episode format.

Seeing Tom Welling made me realize how much I miss him on weekly TV. 

Season finale was awesome. That scene when Lucifer enters through the window. ?? 

So far:

Season 1 - 8/10

Season 2 - 8/10

Season 3 - 6/10. Finale 9/10.

On to season 4. 

On 8/18/2020 at 12:04 AM, Joe Cool said:

Cast released from contracts as season 3 is put on indefinite hold at Netflix

Damn, that's sad. Mindhunters is one of a kind show.

Completed Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy last evening. Really enjoyed watching both seasons. Too bad Netflix hasn't renewed the 3rd season yet though. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled, specially because of the way the 2nd season ended!

20 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Will be a riot if Umbrella Academy gets cancelled such an awesome season. 

Pretty dumb if they'd cancel it. Its been on so much demand since season 2. It's been trending in the top 10 watchlist of netflix since season 2 commenced in India.

Im still mad at them for canning Dirk gently :ranting: 

2 hours ago, kold_war said:

Im still mad at them for canning Dirk gently :ranting: 

??

Santa Clarita Diet too. 

They would rather run garbage like 13 Reasons Why for 4 seasons... 

47 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

??

Santa Clarita Diet too. 

They would rather run garbage like 13 Reasons Why for 4 seasons... 

eww .....i stopped watching that after season 1 lol

also i remembered now....... they cancelled daredevil as well :rant:blasphemy!

So, completed true detective season 3.  Man, both the lead actors performance is outstanding, its so good, can be given as a tutorial for aspiring actors in an acting school or something.  The way they carry themselves across an investigation lasting 3 different timelines is splendid.  But that's all the good things I can say about the show.  If you look at the core plot, it can be summed up in less than 5 mins, which is exactly what happens in the final episode.  Until that happens you just watch the actors sleepwalk through their roles, while the story keeps moving back and forth across timelines, causing unnecessary confusion.  Except for the towering performances of the lead actors, the season had nothing going for it.  Can't believe I wasted so much of time, could've just moved from first episode to the last , and wouldn't have missed anything related to the plot :ack:

Edited by Ne0

10 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

So, completed true detective season 3.  Man, both the lead actors performance is outstanding, its so good, can be given as a tutorial for aspiring actors in an acting school or something.  The way they carry themselves across an investigation lasting 3 different timelines is splendid.  But that's all the good things I can say about the show.  If you look at the core plot, it can be summed up in less than 5 mins, which is exactly what happens in the final episode.  Until that happens you just watch the actors sleepwalk through their roles, while the story keeps moving back and forth across timelines, causing unnecessary confusion.  Except for the towering performances of the lead actors, the season had nothing going for it.  Can't believe I wasted so much of time, could've just moved from first episode to the last , and wouldn't have missed anything related to the plot :ack:

I kinda bored the the 3rd Season. IMO the 1st Season was the best