~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Watching Ted Lasso gives you the same feeling as playing with a bunch dogs. Giant, fluffy, slobbering, restless, eager, gobs of love and goodness with lots of laughs. Jason Sudeikis absolutely owns the role, along with the rest of the team, specially the diamond dogs (woof). What a lovely, lovely thing.

5/5. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, achilles said:

Watching Ted Lasso gives you the same feeling as playing with a bunch dogs. Giant, fluffy, slobbering, restless, eager, gobs of love and goodness with lots of laughs. Jason Sudeikis absolutely owns the role, along with the rest of the team, specially the diamond dogs (woof). What a lovely, lovely thing.

5/5. 

Barbecue sauce. Man that dart scene in latest episode was so good. ??

World needs more Ted Lasso. Absolute gem. 

How many episodes to Ted Lasso? I assume the final episode is sometime soon for this season?

I'm not subbed to Apple TV+ right now, will get it when Ted Lasso is finished and watch the whole thing at once. 

Its pretty cheap I think. 99 a month :)

54 minutes ago, dante77 said:

N00v question - does apple TV work on Apple devices only? I don't see any app for Apple tv. Their subscription service seems to be following a different approach than other streaming services.

Nah. If you're looking for the app on your TV, it may not be there. I'm on an older Samsung model, it has all I need, but no Apple TV.

Will just watch it on monitor using my PC. 

You can't watch it all at once, because of the weekly release pattern but its pretty cheap at 99 a month. The only time I'll use the words cheap and Apple in the same sentence. 

54 minutes ago, dante77 said:

N00v question - does apple TV work on Apple devices only? I don't see any app for Apple tv. Their subscription service seems to be following a different approach than other streaming services.

No. You can download App on Samsung/LG/SONY selected models. 

https://www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/

Or have Apple device / Firetv or watch on PC. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante77 said:

Thanks guys. Watch in web browser lol.

Ok. Will sub for a month and then cancel!

Don't do it now. I was gonna do that myself, but now I see that there is a 7 day free trial before your sub starts.

The only thing I wanna watch is Ted Lasso, and 7 days is plenty. I'll just activate on 1st Oct, binge watch and cancel. Joe said final episode comes out on 2nd Oct.

I'm not being cheap, its just that there isn't much to watch other than Ted Lasso. Will sub again if anything interesting pops up.