~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I did really like the chemistry between Ross and Rachel and their storyline which made me watch the whole thing.

Not worthwhile other than that and not funny.

Same repetitive jokes throughout.

How i met your mother has very smart writing and narration, and clever jokes and 

amazing how it was planned out from the start, makes you feel for all the characters.

No ending could not have made everyone happy.

They have a similar theme.

23 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

I did really like the chemistry between Ross and Rachel and their storyline which made me watch the whole thing.

Dude their relationship was downright toxic and abusive if you go back and watch it tho!

That aside I think for the time Friends was fun. Not OMG best show ever but it was fun.

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

More of a Monica guy myself 

Mah bro

3 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Since you brought up Jesus, I started watching Lucifer on Netflix. It's an ok show to have running in the background while I waste time on my phone or laptop. 

Tom Ellis is awesome but sadly everyone else sucks. I hate Mazikeen and the amount of screen time she gets. Gets worse with each season. ?

hipsters hating on friends :slap:also, comparing it with himym .... :loser:

anyway, started with psych after reading the recommendations here .... 3 episodes in and its been good so far.  More like old fashioned situational comedy, not 'in your face' funny with a background laugh track, but makes you chuckle every now and then :D

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

hipsters hating on friends :slap:also, comparing it with himym .... :loser:

anyway, started with psych after reading the recommendations here .... 3 episodes in and its been good so far.  More like old fashioned situational comedy, not 'in your face' funny with a background laugh track, but makes you chuckle every now and then :D

Have patience for like 5-6 episodes.....after that it gets so much better :D

36 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

I find Maze fine. She is badass sometimes.. Whoops a*s.

I think I like Wayne Palmer (Amendeal??) the least. 

Which season you on? She was fine in S1. Got worse after that. 

Amenadiel so dumb. ?

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Which season you on? She was fine in S1. Got worse after that. 

Actually now that I think about it, you are right. After season 1, she has been becoming emo.

LOL the latest one, she trying to sabotage Amenadiel and Linda. Just think about it, If they made a similar show in India and one of ours got a STI...

I am at season 3, I think. It just keeps running as ambient noise. :giggle:

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Amenadiel so dumb. ?

Hahhaa Indeed!

Sadly not good. Low budget Michael Bay styled project with lousy execution, poor acting and dialogues. Even Welling and Fraser can't carry this show. Will still finish watching once remaining episodes are out but yeah...very disappointing. Miss Welling. ?

15 hours ago, Keyofx said:

This flew under most peoples' radars. It's brilliant.

Like other Apple shows. Barely any marketing. If this was on Netflix, you would see this everywhere with tons of trailers and social media buzz. 

almost 7-8 episodes into the psych season 1, is it just me or the show is kinda similar to 'the mentalist' ?
Only similarity is it's about the lead character claiming to be psychic. Otherwise they have absolutely different story lines. Also Psych is light hearted fun all the way and Mentalist gets a bit heavy as you move along. I enjoy both.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk