~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Anyone saw Lupin?

User reviews seems more popcorn fun but also some meh reviews (mostly comparing to real world where this won't happen...) 
Saw it yesterday. Just 5 episodes and quite engaging. Of course logic doesn't works in heist shows. Omar Sy has acted well and next season should be really interesting.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes, am okay with season 4 as final season. Don't need to stretch out and they have covered lots already. Unless they really have something left to show and just drag for sake of season, then go ahead.

As for spoilers

Spoiler Yes, the whole of Japan stuff was beautiful. The way they shot the scene and letters were perfect. [emoji3064]

Am also glad they didn't try to force relationship for drama sake.

Chozen did his role well and his moves. I can't wait to see kids doing those moves in tournament/outside. 

Loved Ali too. Everything was perfect. Sweet, charming, funny, bringing Johnny and Daniel was very well done.

Kreese I still don't feel bad for him but show tries to show he is doing all this because of his past experience. Standing up to the world. 

Technically the show has no villains or bad guys. All about that perspective which is awesome to see.

Can't wait for season 4. Going to be a blast. 

Just binged it. My thoughts exactly. Enjoyed the season. Character development was on another level and finally we get to understand why Kreese is what he is. Brilliant job by casting director to bring back so many characters from the movie. Loved Chozen part. This show states it very well no one is good or bad, it's just perspective and everyone has their reasons to do what they do.

Last episode house fight was excellent fun. Hawk has been my favourite character and his redemption arc will be fun to watch next season. I don't care if it gets few more seasons if they can keep the quality high but season 4 might be the last one to wrap everything up nicely

And that soundtrack at the end of episode 10 was absolutely beautiful.

Lupin

I love heist and con man shows. This is a good one and has its moments. Could have made atleast 8 episodes but maybe they already planned the next season.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Lupin

I love heist and con man shows. This is a good one and has its moments. Could have made atleast 8 episodes but maybe they already planned the next season.

Same. I started watching it too. Saw 2 episodes. Enjoyed it. Can't think too much or compare to real world with heist lol. 

Will finish it today. 

Restarted Curb your enthusiasm from season 6. The cunnilingus episode was hilarious :rofl: Black Swan episode too. And Seinfeld Reunion :roflroll:

Larry David so offensive, especially in that episode where he dates wheelchair bound lady. Almost every episode is gold. One of my favourite shows :lol:

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Restarted Curb your enthusiasm from season 6. The cunnilingus episode was hilarious :rofl: Black Swan episode too. And Seinfeld Reunion :roflroll:

Larry David so offensive, especially in that episode where he dates wheelchair bound lady. Almost every episode is gold. One of my favourite shows :lol:

I recently finished watching it and Larry David is one person with whom I resonate the most. That guy has no filter. The show is relatable too. After I finished the series, I have noticed side sitters in restaurants, people getting scared of honk due to being busy on their phones at red lights and the one person who wanted to stop and chat. :D

8 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

I recently finished watching it and Larry David is one person with whom I resonate the most. That guy has no filter. The show is relatable too. After I finished the series, I have noticed side sitters in restaurants, people getting scared of honk due to being busy on their phones at red lights and the one person who wanted to stop and chat. :D

You mean chat and cut :lol:

Also that scene where he teaches a little girl about tampon :rofl:

And his black friend, the way he talks. Every sentence is funny.

37 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

You mean chat and cut :lol:

Also that scene where he teaches a little girl about tampon :rofl:

And his black friend, the way he talks. Every sentence is funny.

Chat and cut is when you enter a queue while pretending to talk to a friend. I am talking about a guy who wanted to stop and chat while I just waved Hi from afar and nodded my head and moved on.

Yep, Leon is funny. The tampon episode was so good - him being ending up using tampon correctly for his nose. :lol: Eagerly waiting for S11

• Haha 1