~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Man Kim's Convenience season 4 is on fire. There were so many great episodes in this one and non-stop laughter. I'm just a few episodes away from concluding this season and already :( 

Someone recommend me a similar show quick please.  

7 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

At this point these celebs should just keep their mouths shut online. I do get that the analogy was really stupid on her part, but as usual snwflake twitter cancel culture wins in overblowing things.

Mentioning Jews like this and comparing them to Trumptards when Disney's bosses and the creator of Mandalorian are all Jewish people. Yeah its not smart :lol: Ironically this is what broke the camel's back. 

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

Mentioning Jews like this and comparing them to Trumptards when Disney's bosses and the creator of Mandalorian are all Jewish people. Yeah its not smart :lol: Ironically this is what broke the camel's back. 

Yeah as I said, really stupid analogy but I don't think she meant it as an insult or abuse to Jewish people. But yes, unnecessary comment and should have kept mouth shut.

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Man Kim's Convenience season 4 is on fire. There were so many great episodes in this one and non-stop laughter. I'm just a few episodes away from concluding this season and already :( 

Not many nowadays...I just go back to Psych.

5 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

may not be similar, but i saw few episodes of 'Schitt's Creek' and found it to be pretty funny , not really loud, just the right amount of funny for a 20 mins show !

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

I'm also looking for something similar but don't know any....i just go back to the classics 

Was trying schitt's creek but meh nothing great 

19 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

gus GIF

I finished Man in high castle and didn't know what to watch next, so I just put the first episode on to watch while eating my dinner.

& now 5-6 days later, I am on season 3.

:bounce:

Happy Joy GIF

12 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Psych is mah jam baby. It's been a long time since I revisited it. May be one of these days, I might. 

9t7G.gif

InfantileEvergreenIbis-small.gif

Its infinitely replayable