~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Done with another Korean show - 18 어게인 (18 Again). Loved it.

Like 17 again but evolved into a series. So many emotions with great soundtrack and solid acting from everyone. Lee Do-hyun is perfection. :majesty: 

• Like 1

Done with another Korean show - 18 어게인 (18 Again). Loved it.

Like 17 again but evolved into a series. So many emotions with great soundtrack and solid acting from everyone. Lee Do-hyun is perfection. :majesty: 
added in my list.

Another Korean show I am watching is Sisyphus on NF. Without giving up the story it deals with time travel and action sequences are quite good. Acting is alright but production quality is top class.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

On 3/4/2021 at 12:04 PM, harsh1387 said:

added in my list.

Another Korean show I am watching is Sisyphus on NF. Without giving up the story it deals with time travel and action sequences are quite good. Acting is alright but production quality is top class.

Nice. Will check it out. The production quality has been amazing in these Korean shows for sure. 

Currently watching: What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?

Mixed feelings about WandaVision

latest ep spoilers:

Spoiler

I felt like the show became too superhero-y towards the end. I know its to be expected because duh MCU but the first half of the show set up such a quirky charming atmosphere and lost it all by the end

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Nice. Will check it out. The production quality has been amazing in these Korean shows for sure. 

Currently watching: What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?

Bro you should watch some Ekta Kapoor serials. You'll then realise what actual amazing quality is.. your mind will Explode! ;)

I get it that it's a show which needs good understanding of Asian culture from the creators, but they couldn't find two other folks in the whole of Canada who could continue this ? Seems lazy on the producers part tbh. The show is at it's peak. Shuttering it down now is really weird. 

What a shitshow - https://www.livemint.com/industry/media/otts-tread-on-cautious-ground-axe-shows-11615188592226.html

Paatal Lok, The Family Man among others cancelled after new OTT laws. 

Please take us back to the 1800s you f**king censorship loving morons. :ranting:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1