~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

2 hours ago, Kenzooru said:

You”ll be hard pressed to find any sports doc as good as the last dance, having said that “drive to survive” really shines based on the off track personalities of the team directors and some of the racers. The most recent season was pretty good, it showed how the sport dealt with the COVID stuff and a lot of off-track drama.

Season 3 is sadly not on Hotstar, I’m slowly going through season 2 and it’s such a good show. I hope they do add the third season soon.

Yea, I think The Last Dance is now the standard bearer for sports documentaries. Or *any* documentaries - it's that good.

I'll give Drive to Survive a shot. I suppose it's one way to see if it's worth getting back into F1 :/

On 3/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, Big Boss said:

I just can't take that Lois seriously. She is the ugliest Lois ever. And Clark falls for her in first meeting. Unbelievable. Should have cast someone else for a title role.

Lois is very bad. Not a fan of casting really. Just watching it for Superman/Hoechlin.

Episode 4 was also decent. Wonder if they are going Smallville route with weekly new freak. 

I'm almost at the end of season 1 of 'the last kingdom' and I've to say , this is one of the best period dramas I've seen on TV.  The set pieces, acting, atmosphere, production quality - everything is so top notch.  Each episode is 1 hour long, so its a little hard to binge watch, I usually am watching 1 episode / day and its been really good so far !  Considering the show is partly based on the saxon wars of the 8th century and assuming some of what they show is true, I didn't know danes were such a formidable warriors that they had occupied almost all of England in the early 8th century !

Edited by Ne0

Lois is very bad. Not a fan of casting really. Just watching it for Superman/Hoechlin.

Episode 4 was also decent. Wonder if they are going Smallville route with weekly new freak. 
Ya. Superman casting is fine but Lois is [emoji107]

I am enjoying the story arc of twins.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Ya. Superman casting is fine but Lois is emoji107.png

I am enjoying the story arc of twins.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

I think this actress was casted  due to her resemblance to the 1978 movie Lois - Margot Kidder. 

On 3/25/2021 at 12:10 AM, STICK3Rboy said:

Thought the first episode of F&WS was great!

I love that Marvel has now branched out to TV shows. There's so much more scope for character development and it shows in this episode.

Loved Wandavision too.

Same, I found today's episode to be even better. I dig the drama/political thriller vibe. It's shot really good with some dope action sequences on top of that.

• Like 1

I also liked that they named dropped white wolf and had Isaiah Bradley make an appearance.

Also showing current issues like racial profiling etc.