~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Invincible final episode has some of the most brutal imagery I have ever seen on TV. Can't wait for next season. 

6 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Especially the subway scene..

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah the subway scene. Never seen anything like it.

5 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

:majesty: Invincible Finale!!! Cant wait for Season 2 and 3

Touching the Humanity side is just :wub:

Damn that was absolutely brutal .

IPL is gone so back to streaming stuff.

Watched 'The Innocent' on Netflix. Very good limited series about the redemption of a guy who accidentally makes a mistakes and how it changes his whole life. It's a suspense story with good twists and turns with a satisfying ending.
Rating- 8/10

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Can I watch Bad Batch without watching Clone Wars TV series? 

I would advise against that. Many characters were introduced in the Clone wars and Rebels first and are now appearing in Bad Batch, story is also set after the events of Clone Wars.

2 hours ago, him2anshu said:

I would advise against that. Many characters were introduced in the Clone wars and Rebels first and are now appearing in Bad Batch, story is also set after the events of Clone Wars.

But it's also fairly self explanatory, I thought. An understanding of the prequel trilogy is probably more important? Hmmm.

23 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

But it's also fairly self explanatory, I thought. An understanding of the prequel trilogy is probably more important? Hmmm.

Yes, upto an extent, but we can't say how many characters from the other shows/movies will end up here.

Spoiler

In just the first episode, Caleb Dune/Kanan Jarras and his master - Depa Billaba from Rebels were present. Clone Force 99 was itself introduced in Clone Wars S7, then there was Saw Gerrera from Clone Wars/Rogue One. Upcoming episodes will have Fennec Shand from Mandalorian. Planet Kamino was there in prequel trilogy. The whole decline of Republic and the rise of Galactic empire would be more understandable if the person has seen Clone Wars and other movies/shows first.