~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

On 6/8/2021 at 12:16 AM, dante77 said:

https://in.ign.com/shadow-and-bone/159906/news/shadow-and-bone-renewed-for-second-season

Loved Shadow and Bone season 1. It was better than expected. Was expecting some disney type of drama series but it was a bit darker with some adult tone and some decent action sequences.

yesss! the books arent actually this good. they changed up the timeline a little and move around the flashback seasons to make it fun, making it better than expectations!

I'll be watching S2 on release for sure

• Like 1

Amazing start for Loki. Tom Hiddleston was born to play this role and Owen Wilson is great!
The pilot episode is much better than Wand Vission and Falcon & W soldier opening episodes. Even the production value is more refined and it just fits into the Marvel universe from the get-go. Hyped for the remaining episodes.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I am not getting sms or call for my apple account 2 factor authentication. What a stupid service. Wanted to watch Ted Lasso.

If you are using more than 1 Apple device, most likely the codes are being sent to that device instead of SMS. Check once. 

7 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

If you are using more than 1 Apple device, most likely the codes are being sent to that device instead of SMS. Check once. 

No I actually selected phone number and selected text message and even call option. But finally it's working now. 

Omg Ted Lasso is so good. ?

No I actually selected phone number and selected text message and even call option. But finally it's working now. 

Omg Ted Lasso is so good. [emoji3064]
It's amazing. Just did the rewatch last night. Next season coming in July.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, AtheK said:

Link embedding not working, master of universe trailer is out, looks so nice.

F*ck yeah! Just needs the original intro music and we're all set. Looks amazing.