~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I can't believe this was the last season of Atypical. I think they could have easily done 1 more season. It was a little rushed since they had to end it but it was thoroughly enjoyable and loved how they ended it. Some loose ends surely like Evan was almost completely ignored this season and maybe Paige as well. The music this season was absolutely phenomenal and added to the bittersweet emotions. 

Damn! This was my comfort show and now I need to find a new one.  

48 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Loki ending was meh. Stupid show.

Spoiler tags don't work wtf

not stupid but they could have trimmed the length of each episode, per episode everything tends to drag out

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

not stupid but they could have trimmed the length of each episode, per episode everything tends to drag out

One thing they showed was quite stupid. Can't mention here because [spoiler] spoiler tags aren't working[/spoiler]

The entire purpose of this show was to clarify why spoilers were/was absent when Thanos was f**king sh*t up. And it was pretty good explanation. Now let's see what they show in Eternals and future X-Men movies to show their absence.