~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

23 hours ago, him2anshu said:

Loki ending was such a letdown and what’s up with these abrupt endings? Same thing happened in Black Widow. I know a good cliffhanger when I see one but this was not it.

Their TV shows are just a vehicle to setup the film's plot

Both this and the wanda show tie into ant-man and dr strange film's plot, The Kang of Kangs is a villain in the ant-main movie, and multiverse memeing will probably be central to dr strange film's plot.

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Their TV shows are just a vehicle to setup the film's plot

Both this and the wanda show tie into ant-man and dr strange film's plot, The Kang of Kangs is a villain in the ant-main movie, and multiverse memeing will probably be central to dr strange film's plot.

I know that...but Wandavision was still a complete story in itself where something ended and some things were setup for future films/movies, same with CA&WS but Loki left everything open, everything. It felt rushed and incomplete, similar cliffhanger could have been delivered in a much better way. 

88941b821e67a99bfa4f8312738f4e92.png

Done with The Uncanny Counter (경이로운 소문). Very enjoyable from start till end. ? Perfect casting, awesome chemistry, great pacing, no forced drama/romance, no stereotypical stuff, nothing. Just pure entertainment with natural comedy bits and a chilling plot. 

Quite disappointed with Atypical season 4. 

Didn't like the whole Izzie-Casey thing. Took more than half of the season runtime. The relationships in this show are terrible.

Dad and mom pretty much useless this season. Somehow Doug was worse than Elsa. 

Sam and Zahid in their own usual self. Sam treated Paige so bad. 

The ending felt rushed out with so many unresolved plots. Could easily have another season. ?

Quite disappointed with Atypical season 4. 

Didn't like the whole Izzie-Casey thing. Took more than half of the season runtime. The relationships in this show are terrible.

Dad and mom pretty much useless this season. Somehow Doug was worse than Elsa. 

Sam and Zahid in their own usual self. Sam treated Paige so bad. 

The ending felt rushed out with so many unresolved plots. Could easily have another season. [emoji53]
Yeah felt the same - they rushed it, could have easily been 2 seasons. But the last 3 episodes were pretty good and I was okay with the ending as well. Paige and Evan didn't get the time they deserved in this last season for sure.

58 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Watching Parks and Rec. Really nice show.

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

One of my favourite sitcoms. Created by the same guy who co-wrote The Office and would later go on to co-create Brooklyn 99 and The Good Place. Amazing track record.  

Season 1 is a little iffy as everyone finds their footing.

Season 2 is good.

Season 3 onwards is great. Introduces my fav character in the show. 

200.gif

One of my favourite sitcoms. Created by the same guy who co-wrote The Office and would later go on to co-create Brooklyn 99 and The Good Place. Amazing track record.  

Season 1 is a little iffy as everyone finds their footing.
Season 2 is good.
Season 3 onwards is great. Introduces my fav character in the show. 
Yeah man its really cool so far. Am currently towards the end of S02. I even liked season 1

Guys, if time permits watch telugu web series "Kudi Yedamaithe" (on Aha OTT, 8 episodes)

Its a Time Loop based unique story and presentation for an Indian web series, I loved it..

Series is directed by Pawan Kumar who directed Kannada movies Lucia & Uturn.. 

give it a shot

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Weekly or all in one go? I prefer binging that's why I am waiting for home before dark season 2 to end so I can binge it.

Weekly. Got no other EN show to watch. Plus, I like the weekly discussion. 

Episode 1 was decent start. The production quality definitely went up. 

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Weekly. Got no other EN show to watch. Plus, I like the weekly discussion. 

Episode 1 was decent start. The production quality definitely went up. 

Boo....wanted it all at once 

Ah well....I've got other shows to watch.....will watch after season is complete.