~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Great start of Ted Lasso.

It's probably just me but I think Ted Lasso has the best picture quality in any of the tv series/movie out there. Every scene is exceptionally detailed and looks like a true 4k HDR. All scenes are breathtaking. Like I could pause at literally any scene in any episode just to show off my TV's picture quality and it will deliver!

Why can't other shows be like this? What tech apple use? I like Netflix quality and they are great. In fact some of the shows are better than Apple in terms of PQ but Ted Lasso is just miles ahead!

Started with this Netflix show called '13 Reasons Why', I'm having a real hard time watching this beyond one episode in a sitting.  Can't believe the whole education system is so messed up in the West.  

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

The show is good but they butchered heman for pandering

Stopped watching after first episode when she threw a massive fit like a diva. Not gonna bother. Netflix can shove it.

10 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Stopped watching after first episode when she threw a massive fit like a diva. Not gonna bother. Netflix can shove it.

No you should watch the episdoes, story wise it's interesting. Just that Kevin Smith is an a**hole who butchered He-Man for Women empowerment and Agenda pushing. The last episode was a big f**k off to all He-Man fans.

Edited by playstationdude

8 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

No you should watch the episdoes, story wise it's interesting. Just that Kevin Smith is an a**hole who butchered He-Man for Women empowerment and Agenda pushing. The last episode was a big f**k off to all He-Man fans.

I don't want to ruin my childhood memories of He-Man, thanks. 

13 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

MastersoftheUniverse_Revelation_Part1_Ep

I read supposedly in the span of 2 episodes they kill He-Man twice, for this Teela chick.

I remember her like this and as the love interest of he-man and the daughter of that one sorceror woman in egyptian getup who lives in castle grayskull( don't remember her name, pls no flame )

de0b6f10fd08850dd00bb033ca56fc4f.jpg

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

MastersoftheUniverse_Revelation_Part1_Ep

I read supposedly in the span of 2 episodes they kill He-Man twice, for this Teela chick.

I remember her like this and as the love interest of he-man and the daughter of that one sorceror woman in egyptian getup who lives in castle grayskull( don't remember her name, pls no flame )

de0b6f10fd08850dd00bb033ca56fc4f.jpg

This was he man reboot (2nd pic), the series is a direct sequel to 80s cartoon. Yes, Teela was more of the love interest for Heman but she was also a warrior. Just that Mofo Kevin Smith is pandering hard to make the series about Teela.

20 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This was he man reboot (2nd pic), the series is a direct sequel to 80s cartoon. Yes, Teela was more of the love interest for Heman but she was also a warrior. Just that Mofo Kevin Smith is pandering hard to make the series about Teela.

He's furthering his own career, the "industry" people love all this sh*t, it doesn't work in terms of successful tvshow/movie that is a different thing.

Nobody cares about the fans tbh.

It's like how "jane foster" is Thor in the next film because Chris Hemsworth prolly asking too much $$$/ didn't want to work as Thor anymore, and this is after making all attempts to avoid mentioning any char from the first 2 Thor films all this time by Marvel/Disney walas :rofl:

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

He's furthering his own career, the "industry" people love all this sh*t, it doesn't work in terms of successful tvshow/movie that is a different thing.

It's like how "jane foster" is Thor in the next film because Chris Hemsworth prolly asking too much $$$/ didn't want to work as Thor anymore, and this is after making all attempts to avoid mentioning any char from the first 2 Thor films all this time by Marvel/Disney walas :rofl:

Wait, chris isnt in the next Thor movie?:mellow:

Just now, playstationdude said:

Wait, chris isnt in the next Thor movie?:mellow:

I think so, rdj left, chris evans left, i'm sure chris hemsworth also leaving.

Hope their Xmen and F4 reboots are good.

Otherwise i'm not a fan of the more "niche" marvel stories/heroes and alternate reality type stories they have

41 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Female Thor is comic book accurate so I will give that a pass.

I’m warming up to Mythic quest, binged the first 7 episodes. The writing is good, not a fan of all the characters and the jokes don’t always land, but I’m a huge IASIP fan, so it’s fun seeing Mac and Rickety Cricket.