~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

2 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Binging on the series "Billions"..it feels like one long series based on Race movies

Billions is quite enjoyable. Watching Bobby and Chuck doesn't get old.  

However, the show does drop in quality but I still enjoyed most of it. Only Wendy, Taylor, other useless characters drag it for no reason. 

Waiting for season 5 part 2 in September. 

• Like 1

Billions is quite enjoyable. Watching Bobby and Chuck doesn't get old.  

However, the show does drop in quality but I still enjoyed most of it. Only Wendy, Taylor, other useless characters drag it for no reason. 

Waiting for season 5 part 2 in September. 
Problem with Billions is its length. The story should have concluded by season 4 and now they are going around in circles. First 2 seasons were brilliant. Now I only watch Axelrod and Chuck scenes and forward others.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Problem with Billions is its length. The story should have concluded by season 4 and now they are going around in circles. First 2 seasons were brilliant. Now I only watch Axelrod and Chuck scenes and forward others.

Agreed. Somehow the show is renewed for season 6. ?

10 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Dark is full bakchodi. Maybe 4-5 hours of content stretched over 3 seasons. They keep building sh*t up only for everything to culminate in rushed exposition heavy final 2-3 episodes. 

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I didn't even bother to complete S3 :lol:

I have the last 3 episodes pending for over 4 months now. It's a chore to try and watch. ?

Second season onward it felt like they are just trying to make things as convoluted as possible, because that's what people are talking about, instead of making it actually engaging/good. Personal opinion of course.

Edited by quixote_1989

22 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I share this opinion. I rarely watch TV shows because of the time commitment and this was the exact feeling i had when finished it. 

Banshee doesn't give me that feeling though. On Season 3 and it's still as good. Just non stop barrage of tits, a*s and adrenalin pumping action. 

Best part is that anytime a new hot actress enters the show, you don't have to wait long for her to go full frontal naked. 

Plus, the action is all top notch stuff. 

It's perfect for teenaged brain. 

I had totally forgotten about Banshee as I had left it on 3rd episode due to some reason. Resumed it and the fight vs Sanchez happened just now. Holy sh*t :O