~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Heh. 

The OST is tits. Give the person an award. Every single scene is so meticulously planned, superb dialogues, amazing OST. 

Robin Hood Disney GIF

• Haha 1

Very seldom there is a show in which every episode is one up on the previous one. Ted lasso this season has been like this.

Spoilers- 

Spoiler

Episode 6 was too good. Nate getting his confidence up. Roy showing Jamie what he was missing. Reveal of whose talking to Rebecca on Bantr (Reditt spoiled it for me as it's accurate with their prediction) and Ted finally breaking down.

Edited by Joe Cool
spoilers fixed

8 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Very seldom there is a show in which every episode is one up on the previous one. Ted lasso this season has been like this.

Spoilers- 

Spoiler

Episode 6 was too good. Nate getting his confidence up. Roy showing Jamie what he was missing. Reveal of whose talking to Rebecca on Bantr (Reditt spoiled it for me as it's accurate with their prediction) and Ted finally breaking down. 

Edited by Joe Cool

14 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Heh. 

The OST is tits. Give the person an award. Every single scene is so meticulously planned, superb dialogues, amazing OST. 

OST makes me want to beat the sh*t out of the singers. But series is quite intriguing.

17 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

OST makes me want to beat the sh*t out of the singers. But series is quite intriguing.

Check reddit on why the soundtrack is made the way it is, specially in E2. A loud BGM is used to mimic confusion and deliciousness. You'll find very apt use of BGM in almost every scene. 

I just love it. 

Guys, recommendations for good horror shows ? Horror, not gore. 

How's AHS ? I've seen some episodes, but saw more gore and horror and never looked back. Any particular season to watch over others ? Was thinking of Coven. 

As usual another good episode Ted Lasso.  

Spoiler

Spurs nowhere safe lol

Nate some improvement 

Ted Lasso breaking down hmm. I thought his son was sick or something worse based on the phone call reaction.

Didn't like the ending. I don't think it will work out. Rebecca lifestyle is too different compared to Sam. Yeah, it's anonymous app and they can laugh it out but feels like this is going to make some dent on Sam's life/football.  

The episode was written by Roy himself. :majesty:

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:
As usual another good episode Ted Lasso.  

Spoiler

Spoiler Spurs nowhere safe lol
Nate some improvement 
Ted Lasso breaking down hmm. I thought his son was sick or something worse based on the phone call reaction.
Didn't like the ending. I don't think it will work out. Rebecca lifestyle is too different compared to Sam. Yeah, it's anonymous app and they can laugh it out but feels like this is going to make some dent on Sam's life/football.  

The episode was written by Roy himself. :majesty:

Spoiler

That phone call actually showed Ted's mental state as he was taking even a small issue in a big way. I don't get the Rebecca/Sam storyline they are going for, makes no sense whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

Edited by Joe Cool

I can't watch Ted Lasso season 2 any more. In episode 3 now and it has fallen off a cliff. There is no real conflict. Ted has become too much of a buffoon. There is not a real conflict too. Football is almost gone. It has become a melodramatic tv show now. :thumbdown:

19 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Guys, recommendations for good horror shows ? Horror, not gore. 

How's AHS ? I've seen some episodes, but saw more gore and horror and never looked back. Any particular season to watch over others ? Was thinking of Coven. 

Lisey's Story on Apple TV+. Its pretty solid and Julianne Moore is fantastic.