~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

What an awesome episode of Ted Lasso. Sam's bantr thing is handled perfectly and the rom-com style music on second half with the light mood was something that was needed after match.

I am glad there is no Nate attitude bullshit. It's a proper feel good episode despite that..... You know what. Need more of these type of episodes from this show.

Roy scenes are good as always. He's perfect. 

Jamie character growth is very good. That whole scene was pretty strong. 

Wembley is always spectacular and nice to see real Mike Dean. The result was expected. 

I am glad there is no Nate attitude bullshit. 

He kind of got jealous when Roy being asked to lead the practice. Also during confession, he did humble brag. Hmm...

Sam's bantr thing is handled perfectly and the rom-com style music on second half with the light mood was something that was needed after match.

Too big of a power difference and isn't that just the opposite of what Rupert did with some young chick? The first part was good but the ending felt icky and forced. I also hope neither of them blames another person over match result or relationship getting stalled due to match. That would be so cliché and lame to see. 

Otherwise good episode. Had all kinds of emotions. 

• Like 1

Saw season 6 episode 1 of Lucifer. Very weak start and boring. Think am done with this show and mostly fast forward the boring scenes which is more than half of the runtime. Wish they just fully focus on Lucifer as every side character is total trash. Eve and Maze just go away already. ?

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Think am done with this show and mostly fast forward the boring scenes which is more than half of the runtime. ?

This is the final season, so they are stretching things just to make enough episodes. Everything is just filler material. 

On 9/11/2021 at 4:22 AM, Joe Cool said:

Roy scenes are good as always. He's perfect. 

Jamie character growth is very good. That whole scene was pretty strong. 

Wembley is always spectacular and nice to see real Mike Dean. The result was expected. 

He kind of got jealous when Roy being asked to lead the practice. Also during confession, he did humble brag. Hmm...

Too big of a power difference and isn't that just the opposite of what Rupert did with some young chick? The first part was good but the ending felt icky and forced. I also hope neither of them blames another person over match result or relationship getting stalled due to match. That would be so cliché and lame to see. 

Otherwise good episode. Had all kinds of emotions. 

Yes, I felt they'd just have dinner talk a bit - consider if funny and thats it.

I didn't expect that to actually go anywhere - Rebecca could be Sam's mother ffs. anyway willing to see where it goes.

Fantastic episode otherwise. Loving Ted Lasso Season 2. I hope Higgins gets an office soon man. 

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

How is Righteous gemstones series? Cast seems pretty good.

10/10. 

Misbehavin' is a f**king awesome OST. 

It's hilarious, and true as well. Shows the life of Christian evangelists. Superb parody ! 

Episode 9 of Ted Lasso - usually very wholesome but this episode was weirdly dark. Not in a bad way, they did well with the episode but was not expecting. Hit different. 

Good to see Baz, Paul and Jeremy from the pub getting some screentime.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Adrien Brody and Alexander Skarsgaard in the cast.

Can't wait man!!

Really looking forward to this.

Edit: Ken's smile when she says you sound deranged. Holy sh*t.

Best ongoing show. 

Edited by Big Boss