~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

The Foundation is out on Apple TV+. I have high hopes for this sci-fi show since last few years have been disappointing. 

I was waiting for this, going to start watching this weekend. Reviews are out and apparently its slow and boring. I hope not, will watch it nonetheless.

Edited by SuperT

3 hours ago, SuperT said:

I was waiting for this, going to start watching this weekend. Reviews are out and apparently its slow and boring. I hope not, will watch it nonetheless.

I saw the 1st episode, and have never read the books. Yes, it does begin slow, but the pace picks up in episode 1 itself. And it is definitely not boring at all!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DinJo said:

I'm actually planning to watch this somehow any tips ? dont know how probably see the jumpscares first and Midnight Mass is out now

Just watch it. Story is really good that keeps you hooked and you start to enjoy the jumpscares. It's a really well made intelligent show. I usually don't watch horror shows but this was really good. The way it connects everything is really well done. Don't miss it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

What if e06

finally Killmonger got some satisfaction after executing a significantly better plan than the movie 

Many episodes are left off halfway. I am assuming that these stories will be continued in s02?

I don't think so. The episodes are not meant to be "complete". 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

What if e06

finally Killmonger got some satisfaction after executing a significantly better plan than the movie 

Many episodes are left off halfway. I am assuming that these stories will be continued in s02?

Some of the episodes will be connected in the season finale, rest are meant to be one episode alternate universe adventure. Some could continue in s02...but we'll know for sure in the finale.

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

What if e06

All will converge into a team up in finale vs the two bad guys. The what if trailer has already shown the team up.

Saw Midnight Mass yesterday hoping it would be scary but didn't turned out to be that like that story is slow but good essentially its about

Spoiler

monsters than ghosts

Edited by DinJo