~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

What If E08 is the most amazing Marvel content I've ever seen except perhaps Infinity War and Thor Ragnarok. The 30 minute episode felt like 5 minutes and was super gripping!

Now we are really getting into the realm if really powerful cosmic Marvel entities, even people like Thor and Captain Marvel look weak

What If has a tremendous potential for introducing many really powerful Marvel comics characters like - 

I just completed reading Infinity War (not the infinity gauntlet or infinity war shown in mcu). The main players in this arc were Thanos, Adam Warlock, Magus, Galactus, Doom, Kang and Eternity. The Avengers and all other heroes were minor characters, totally irrelevant :lol:

Galactus bossed all marvel superheroes like they were his servants and no one dared question him, and Magus literally bossed Thanos. I don't think we will ever get such stories on TV and on screen.

13 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Super f**king hyped for What If e09 season finale :wOOtjumpy:

It's out and it's good. The event was not on Endgame level but it was an Avenger's level threat. Do watch the mid credit scene. The stories will continue...

Spoiler

The insults to Stark in this whole series. :ack:

• Like 1

What If E09 was an amazing season finale :wOOtjumpy:

The main fight was equal to any best battle in the Marvel movie universe including Infinity War and Endgame

In some instances, because this is an animation, Wat If surpassed everything in the movie universe in terms of sheer epic-ness. Some elements are just not possible in real world movies. They can only be depicted through animation - it's significantly closer to comics than the movies.

And Doctor Strange :majesty: what a badass boss of a character! Woah! I also changed my DP from my favorite scene in the episode.  

Multiverse on Madness can't come soon enough

And I am satisfied that Ultron finally got the power that he deserved, not the lame a*s puny Ultron from Age of Ultron movei

Edited by 0verlord

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

What If E09 was an amazing season finale :wOOtjumpy:

The main fight was equal to any best battle in the Marvel movie universe including Infinity War and Endgame

In some instances, because this is an animation, Wat If surpassed everything in the movie universe in terms of sheer epic-ness. Some elements are just not possible in real world movies. They can only be depicted through animation - it's significantly closer to comics than the movies.

And Doctor Strange :majesty: what a badass boss of a character! Woah! I also changed my DP from my favorite scene in the episode.  

Multiverse on Madness can't come soon enough

And I am satisfied that Ultron finally got the power that he deserved, not the lame a*s puny Ultron from Age of Ultron movei

I have seen it thrice since yesterday only because of the visuals. Story part was good, not great. If all the episodes were a little longer - just by 10 minutes each and without filler material, then the finale would have been epic.

2 hours ago, him2anshu said:

I have seen it thrice since yesterday only because of the visuals. Story part was good, not great. If all the episodes were a little longer - just by 10 minutes each and without filler material, then the finale would have been epic.

They should start making animated full length movies, exploring all comic book arcs and storyline. It’d massive. There’s a butt ton of content and money to be made

Loved the episode. Fantastic show overall and a total must watch for anyone following the MCU movies. 

At the very end

Spoiler

When Watcher put Black Widow into a "World that lost their Widow" I thought he was talking about the main MCU world (Earth 616) and that BW would be part of Avengers again 

Edited by dylanjosh

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

They should start making animated full length movies, exploring all comic book arcs and storyline. It’d massive. There’s a butt ton of content and money to be made

Yes, judging from Into the Spiderverse and the praise this series is receiving - there's definitely a market for MCU animated movies set in multiverse.

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Loved the episode. Fantastic show overall and a total must watch for anyone following the MCU movies. 

At the very end

Reveal hidden contents

When Watcher put Black Widow into a "World that lost their Widow" I thought he was talking about the main MCU world (Earth 616) and that BW would be part of Avengers again 

Spoiler

Initially I thought the same but when I saw the Hellicarrier and Captain Marvel, I understood where this was leading. They could've done the same in live action multiverse but due to the lawsuit between ScarJo and Disney , I think it's not gonna happen now.

Ted Lasso season finale - too much Keeley and very predictable.

Spoiler

Nate went all in damn. They did a good job of turning him into a villain. 

It is a little bit annoying that Ted still has no very little football knowledge. Hopefully learns and we get a decent rivalry next season.

All the relationships sucked and went nowhere. Even Roy-Keeley is just stalling. 

Relegation had no consequences at all. Very little football too. Entire relegation felt like they wanted to focus on the relationship of characters but failed. 

Dani wasn't used well. 

This season was average overall. Some good scenes but a lot of filler and useless subplots that went nowhere. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1