~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

4 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Really awesome.....if you loved breaking bad ...then this too is as good as BB 

I have to admit - I have not seen Breaking Bad despite being touted as one of the best shows out there.

Now I should have more free time after this weekend, so do I watch Breaking Bad finally, or do I do Ozark first since there is going to be a new season I think?

7 minutes ago, North said:

I have to admit - I have not seen Breaking Bad despite being touted as one of the best shows out there.

Now I should have more free time after this weekend, so do I watch Breaking Bad finally, or do I do Ozark first since there is going to be a new season I think?

My suggestion would be to go with Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul first, then start Ozark, this way you will be able to enjoy it more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, him2anshu said:

My suggestion would be to go with Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul first, then start Ozark, this way you will be able to enjoy it more.

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Breaking Bad is very good. Season 1 not so much but if you can get past that, it is worth watching. 

Done. Considering how legendary Breaking Bad is, very excited.

Exams end on Saturday, Dune in the afternoon, and I can start Breaking Bad on Sunday itself :wOOtjumpy:

4 hours ago, North said:

Definitely Breaking Bad

6 hours ago, North said:

Watch BB first....give it some time...took me 3-4 tries to get past season 1....slow tv series was something new to me back then :P

But turned out out to be one of the best series I've watched till date

After BB u can start ozark