~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Dexter episode 6 - another nice episode. Enjoying it more than I expected from the show. 

The next episode is going to be even better with that ending.

I need...DEXTER MORGAN. :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Dexter episode 6 - another nice episode. Enjoying it more than I expected from the show. 

The next episode is going to be even better with that ending.

I need...DEXTER MORGAN. :wOOtjumpy:

That ending ?

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

January 23

Not excited for this with the exit of Axelrod.

14 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Not excited for this with the exit of Axelrod.

Me too but the show went down after 2 seasons anyway and constantly same rat race. The trailer looks better than last season already and might bring in some freshness or absolute trash. Am still going to watch it. 

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Me too but the show went down after 2 seasons anyway and constantly same rat race.

That's what I was afraid of, I couldn't finish the first episode of 3rd season as it felt repetitive. Now, I am glad that I moved on to Succession instead of continuing with this.

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Me too but the show went down after 2 seasons anyway and constantly same rat race. The trailer looks better than last season already and might bring in some freshness or absolute trash. Am still going to watch it. 

Ya. Will give it couple of episodes. Somehow Prince doesn't excites me as an adversary. 

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I dont think anyone is

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

the-secret-ingredient-is-crime-jbone666.

Too much work man. Although download speed has improved a lot. Still too much work. 

2 hours ago, Rey said:

I got its subscription and many other OTT platforms bundled with Jio Fiber connection.

3f0mvv.jpg

• Haha 1

Finished Wheel of Time Episode 7. Some major revelations. We find out who the Dragon Reborn is. But this episode has some very serious pacing issues. All the action is done in the first 5 mins or so. Then we have a bad rom-com for at least 40 mins or so. That was a very boring part. The way they revealed who DR was, was also very anti-climatic. The beginning was fun. I get the feeling that the actress who was cast as Min was far older than what Min is supposed to be in the books (Don't know why they did that).

Overall, an OK episode. Fun parts of action and mystery, spoiled by the bad rom-com bits. Now onto the very last episode. And after that it's curtains for WoT until next year at least.