~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

MCH is still amazing but I wish the finale was different. 

Spoiler

This feels like the worst possible ending. Not because of Harrison killing Dexter but the whole buildup in the finale was super rushed. Dexter had to face justice eventually or die but this is a cheap way to do it. Needed some more episodes.

There was no reason for Dexter to kill Logan. Why even try to escape at that time? The evidence to that point was super thin and Angela would have gotten over it after seeing Kurt's basement. 

Harrison is flipping switch because Logan is dead.

Angela coming up and connecting all dots with just Google search is ridiculous. 

No face to face with Batista. Why even show him and say I'll be there first thing in the morning? We needed this face to face. 

The aftermath of Kurt Caldwell and his doings is not shown.

Whatever happened to that billionaire guy.

Trying to make Harrison look like a saint was meh. No way that kid is going to be normal. This pretty much sets for a future spin-off or some shite.

That said, enjoyed the show very much. It is what it is in the end. Was nice to see MCH back. He still go it. 

• Like 2

On 1/9/2022 at 5:34 PM, Sach4life said:

Finished watching all 3 seasons of Slasher. Such a fun series. Sadly, season 4 aint there on Netflix

For me, 2nd season was the absolute best. Perfect atmosphere and super gory kills. I didn't know season 4 was out, or even announced. Hope they get it on Netflix soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

For me, 2nd season was the absolute best. Perfect atmosphere and super gory kills. I didn't know season 4 was out, or even announced. Hope they get it on Netflix soon. 

Yeah, season 2 was awesome. I think third one was the weakest overall, though kills were gory. Season 4 was released last year on shudder (VOD service). Lets see when it comes to Netflix

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, Joe Cool said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

This feels like the worst possible ending. Not because of Harrison killing Dexter but the whole buildup in the finale was super rushed. Dexter had to face justice eventually or die but this is a cheap way to do it. Needed some more episodes.

There was no reason for Dexter to kill Logan. Why even try to escape at that time? The evidence to that point was super thin and Angela would have gotten over it after seeing Kurt's basement. 

No face to face with Batista. Why even show him and say I'll be there first thing in the morning? We needed this face to face. 

Trying to make Harrison look like a saint was meh. No way that kid is going to be normal. This pretty much sets for a future spin-off or some shite.

That said, enjoyed the show very much. It is what it is in the end. Was nice to see MCH back. He still go it. 

It was a good watch after such a long break in the series but seriously, that finale could put GoT finale to shame! So rushed, so many untied loose ends.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, Joe Cool said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Agreed.

They f**ked up the ending and behaviour of Dexter who is a master tactician all his life in last episode was absolutely moronic and out of character. Less said about the Harrison stuff which again makes no sense. They did such a good job in revival season and then again screwed it with the ending. Ridiculous. I won't be interested in any spin offs after this. 

On 1/12/2022 at 2:41 PM, kaka_messi said:

Is home before dark on apple tv any good? 

Yes. Very neat show which can be watched with family.

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Righteous Gemstones off to an awesome start. What a crazy hilarious show. ?

you didn’t even get a legacy character to marry you :rofl:

It's a hidden gem. 

15 minutes ago, Rosh said:

Started s1 of cobra Kai, seen 6 episodes so far , really enjoyed it so far.

please tell me it maintains if not better?

Other similar shows too, if any?

Absolutely. This is one show which keeps getting better every season.