~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

53 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Started with The Expanse on prime video.  4 episodes in and what an awesome series this is :O The production values are of the charts.  Can't believe I didn't watch it all along.  Also i heard they've wrapped up the series just recently, so it's a good thing i guess.  Will get to watch the whole story arc without interruptions :D

Also completed watching season 1 of 'Yellowstone' on prime video.  Pretty average stuff.  I think Kevin Costner is the only highlight of the show !

Might be one of the ONLY adaptations that I like as much as the book - even with the changes. Its f**king great

I need to go and watch the rest now that its finished B)

1 hour ago, him2anshu said:

Title announced- 

Working with metal artist Landon Ryan, director Klaus Obermeyer, and SFX artist Douglas Trumbull, the team used sustainably sourced redwood to carve the mold, aluminum and bronze forged at 1750 to 2100 degrees Fahrenheit for the letters, sand casts of the redwood for each letter to make sure the molten metal wouldn’t burn the wood, and slow motion filming to make it all look, and this is a technical term: pretty neat.

Actual metal work and not CGI. ?

• Like 1

Peacemaker going great. Loved the new episode. Cena and Vigilante are so good. :thumbsup:

Spoiler

Murn twist was a surprise. I started to like him but not much now. 

Edited by Joe Cool

Watched 2 episodes of Netflix's new slow-burn horror show, Archive 81.

The central mystery is quite intriguing so far, and the whole thing is pretty f**king unsettling too. Loving it!

Also, it has this short piece of music (don't know if I can even call it that) which is creepy as f**k and is now haunting my head :|

Edited by STICK3Rboy

13 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

The central mystery is quite intriguing so far, and the whole thing is pretty f**king unsettling too. Loving it!

Also, it has this short piece of music (don't know if I can even call it that) which is creepy as f**k and is now haunting my head :|

It's not a documentary? Is it shaky shaky cam? Looking to watch something like this but I don't like shaky cams. 

15 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

+1. Really liking it so far

• Like 1

Netflix lost $50 billion in value overnight

• Netflix’s stock price lost more than $100 overnight, going from $508 a share at the close of business on Thursday, to $400 per share when trading opened on Friday, where it fell below $400 to $397.50 by the end of the day (it’s continued to fall in after-hours trading).
  • Netflix is providing lower guidance for the first quarter of 2022, forecasting 2.5 million new subscribers compared to 4 million in the same timeframe last year. That would be its worst first quarter in a decade.
  • Netflix also came the closest its ever come to admitting that the increased competition from the likes of Disney and WarnerMedia could be having an impact on its growth.