~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Finished the Expanse 6th Season in one go, once again consistently good. Shame there's only 6 episodes and no clue on how long they're taking a break.

I’m yet to start it . Was waiting for the entire season. So no clue when the remaining episodes will be released?

Ah well….Will start it tomorrow then ! 

11 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I’m yet to start it . Was waiting for the entire season. So no clue when the remaining episodes will be released?

Ah well….Will start it tomorrow then ! 

Oh, the entire 6th season is done, 6th episode was season finale. Its a proper end to most of what we've seen so far. Majority of plotlines get closure, with some intentional loose ends incase they ever want to come back to it.

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Oh, the entire 6th season is done, 6th episode was season finale. Its a proper end to most of what we've seen so far. Majority of plotlines get closure, with some intentional loose ends incase they ever want to come back to it.

Oh awesome!:wOOtjumpy:

Proper ending + loose ends for a potential comeback

This will be fun :D

• Like 1

Policy preventing Auto deduction of payment monthly could have huge impact too.. they are now offering 2 payment option 1. upi payment they are offering only with auto payment option now.. you have to accept auto deduction till 2027...u can cancel anytime but if u don't it will continue to deduct till 2027.. 2.Debit card u can make one time payment.

Righteous Gemstones - episode 4 - this show is bananas. From hilarious to wild so quick. Great episode. 

__

Billions new season out. No Axe but I do like Prince. Let's see how it goes. ?

Okay. Peacemaker is killing it.

What a phenomenal episode week after week. So glad Cena has finally found the role where he fits in so well. The writing is solid too with the right amount of action and humour. Had me rolling when Cena kept listing those names. ?

And yeah, going to keep using ?‍♂️...it's so holistic. ?‍♂️ 

___

Edited by Joe Cool

Had completely stopped watching supernatural for about 1.5-2 years or so

resumed season 13 about 2 months back and finished season 14 this month. Though the quality is not like the classic supernatural seasons, it’s still awesome.

season 13 was okish , but 14 was so damn good!

Now finished 4 episodes of season 15 , so far it’s  :thumbsup: 

Finished 3 episodes of expanse season 6 …….the first 2 episodes were okish but the 3rd one was amazing! Can’t wait to watch the next 3 :bigyellowgrin:

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Finished All of us are dead

Highly recommended for zombie fans. One of the best zombie shows I have seen. 

And here I'm fast forwarding it as it gets too melodramatic in between. 

The CT scan scene though. :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

And here I'm fast forwarding it as it gets too melodramatic in between. 

The CT scan scene though. :rofl:

IMO, Kingdom, the Train to Busan and this series are so much better than the American walking dead series and resident evil movies/shows. 

24 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

IMO, Kingdom, the Train to Busan and this series are so much better than the American walking dead series and resident evil movies/shows. 

Oh yes ! Kingdom is perfectness. Really enjoyed TTB (original one).

TWD started good, but lost its essence soon. 

RE is funny brainless zombie action. 

But All of us isn't like Kingdom or TTB. 80% of 1st episode goes into typical K-drama, and then multiple segments in each episode make me feel as if it's an Indian show. The whole bit about the protagonists friend being infected - dragged on too long IMO. It's a perfect blend for those who enjoy K-drama + zombie stuff, but the drama became unpalatable for me. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1