~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

12 hours ago, dante77 said:

Just saw Panchayat. Excellent! Everything from writing to acting is top notch. Just a simple heart warming series. My only problem is it's weaker last episode but rest everything is great. 

Episode 7, bahut hua samman :rofl:

i also started watching yesterday, finished the last episode just now.

They showed us,what actually is happening on the ground .

There is one point where i can relate to it very much,in the last episode,

When female pradhan start taunting jeetu bhaiyya, Whereas she hasn't accomplished anything in her life, besides getting married.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dante77 said:

Just saw Panchayat. Excellent! Everything from writing to acting is top notch. Just a simple heart warming series. My only problem is it's weaker last episode but rest everything is great. 

Waiting for season 2 since ages :rant:

Such a good show :wub:

On 2/17/2022 at 5:06 PM, dante77 said:

I have been watching some clips of Family Guy thanks to Instagram and Holy sh*t! How the f**k is this show even running :rofl: I didn't see much news about it so guessing no objected to it. Are SJWs sleeping or something. This show basically destroys everything SJW stands for :lol:

It's a satire/parody, Peter Griffin and family/friends are supposed to be everything that's wrong with middle class of America through the ages.  It covers a wide array of topics and you would be surprised as to how some of it is valid even today. 

For ex, the below was telecast as a satire on police brutality against blacks long before the black lives matter movement in America.

https://youtu.be/Kxc4xsXXFYg

BTW, the show has rec'd enough criticisms for it's crude jokes/offensive humour, but yeah, West is pretty liberal with such things, so it's not rec'd a ban yet(as i know).

Edited by Ne0

6 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

It's a satire/parody, Peter Griffin and family/friends are supposed to be everything that's wrong with middle class of America through the ages.  It covers a wide array of topics and you would be surprised as to how some of it is valid even today. 

For ex, the below was telecast as a satire on police brutality against blacks long before the black lives matter movement in America.

https://youtu.be/Kxc4xsXXFYg

BTW, the show has rec'd enough criticisms for it's crude jokes/offensive humour, but yeah, West is pretty liberal with such things, so it's not rec'd a ban yet(as i know).

Family Guy and South Park. There's nothing better. 

18 hours ago, dante77 said:

What makes this show great that it's actually showing what most Indian villages are like unlike other shows which show them as uneducated, uncivilized bloodthirsty savages. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Big Boss said:

The Tinder Swindler documentary holy sh*t :O :rofl:

That guy's Instagram: https://instagram.com/simon_leviev_officical?utm_medium=copy_link

i just love the comments on his posts :rofl:

Gotta be the most successful conman ever.

This man is...

season 1 omg GIF

His planning is so real,anyone can become fooled.

He has more than a million followers, now many gonna get inspired from him.

I can see more seasons of tinder swindler coming in future:giggle:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Planning to start watching today.

It’s a mish mash of multiple genres, excellently put together. Weird and wacky satire on DC heroes. 
How the heck is it sitting at such a poor score at IMDB ? If you liked King Fury, you’ll love this ! 

• Like 1