~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

3 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

...sad its going to be 6 episode only

Yeah, but the character will return in other series, seems they are building towards Midnight Sons. Today's episode was a solid one and the OST is lit.

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

Peaky f**king blinders last season is over now.:samui:

Fuking love the series,last season is not what i expected. they made it in so much hurry.f**king feels like they left it unfinished.

A movie is also confirmed but it can be with or without tommy.

It deserves a perfect ending.

Spoiler

Tommy will definitely return down the line...he himself said at the end that he is back.

I think it was intentional to leave things open ended. Agreed that this season felt rushed, but that was due to COVID and they had to cancel season 7 plans. Maybe one day, we might see the actual ending. 

3 hours ago, him2anshu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tommy will definitely return down the line...he himself said at the end that he is back.

I think it was intentional to leave things open ended. Agreed that this season felt rushed, but that was due to COVID and they had to cancel season 7 plans. Maybe one day, we might see the actual ending. 

It will be ok if they did that intentionally for the upcoming movie.

But i have seen an article which said the movie can be with or without tommy.

Spoiler

Where finn and duke may be the main lead.wtf:ack:

And second thing which was  disappointed ,i was expecting devil vs devil in the last episode.but instead what they did,michael vs tommy:suicide:

7 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

It will be ok if they did that intentionally for the upcoming movie.

But i have seen an article which said the movie can be with or without tommy.

Hide contents

Where finn and duke may be the main lead.wtf:ack:

And second thing which was  disappointed ,i was expecting devil vs devil in the last episode.but instead what they did,michael vs tommy:suicide:

Spoiler

He might not be the lead anymore but he will definitely play some important part. Michael vs Tommy was always gonna happen but due to time constraints and scraping of Season 7 we did not get the proper climax. I hope the series will live to see another season that ties things up or maybe movie will do it.

2 hours ago, DinJo said:

Any good recommendation for documentaries on netflix  

Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer

Wild Wild Country

Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened

Social Dilemma

Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight For Freedom

Icarus

Tiger King (only S01)

I heard The Keepers and Making a Murderer is also good. Yet to watch them, on my watchlist.

16 hours ago, hope said:

Is Boba Fet worth watching? Dont want to ruin Mandalorian

I cannot answer that without a semi spoiler but dont watch boba fet before watching mandalorian. In case you already have watched mandalorian then you gotta watch boba fet. It may start of slow. 

• Like 1

Mixed reactions about Halo episode 2. Premise is interesting but i keep on comparing it with the games/books and it falls short. But think of it as a non canon standalone tale and its pretty good.