~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Netflix dropping teasers left, right, and centre :panic:

From the creators of Dark:

Directed by Tim Burton:

Mike Flanagan's new show:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

On 6/5/2022 at 6:03 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Also, #JusticeForTimothy. That was…gruesome. 

True. Only Men are objectified. Far too many penis and a*s scenes. 

Expecting the same treatment for Deadpool 3. Maybe no nude parts but definitely less or no sexual jokes on women like in 2. 

If there is such equal treatment for women, Twitter would be all over it. 

Edited by Mysteryman

5 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Calm down lmao. Looking for agenda where there is none. 

who knows. They took the safe route by objectifying only the men. No outrage so far. 

Episode 1 opening scene was the most gross stuff ever and I never thought they could outdo the penis choke scene last season.  

Edited by Mysteryman

6 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

True. Only Men are objectified. Far too many penis and a*s scenes. 

Expecting the same treatment for Deadpool 3. Maybe no nude parts but definitely less or no sexual jokes on women like in 2. 

If there is such equal treatment for women, Twitter would be all over it. 

It is being mandated by intimacy coaches under the garb of equality. It's all over the internet. Witcher season 2 was one of the first example. Feminism paraded to reduce female nudity and unnecessary objectification, which was fine and everyone acknowledged it and decided to reduce or remove it. But Feminists get more hungry with each win, so just stopping it wasn't enough, they wanted payback, so now male objectification in tv shows and movies is on the rise. 

Feminism has always been about payback, and not equality. True equality would have been to reduce nudity and objectification for everyone.

But most of today's emasculated weak men fail to see this and dance around making fun of themselves to seek that "female validation". You will find them mocking men stating the obvious in twitter replies, YouTube comments in hope that some woman sees it and will touch their pp one day or will slide into their DMs :loser:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

who knows. They took the safe route by objectifying only the men. No outrage so far. 

Episode 1 opening scene was the most gross stuff ever and I never thought they could outdo the penis choke scene last season.  

You can read about it here:

https://www.thedaonline.com/opinion/article_6688bdb0-7221-11e5-8d89-bb4d473cdbf3.html

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can't you guys just enjoy an awesome show for once rather than being Social Justice Warriors for everything. Jesus. 

Hey I loved the show and it's fantastic. But I am just stating the obvious.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can't you guys just enjoy an awesome show for once rather than being Social Justice Warriors for everything. Jesus. 

Like Big boss said, we both enjoyed the show. We don’t mind the male objectification and are only pointing out that increasing bias. 

Ms Marvel first episode was quite well made imo and a good entertainment. Although while I was watching i was sure this is gonna piss off a lot of racist folks and judging by online hate it is.

Obi Wan Kenobi 2 episodes were average. I expected better considering Mandalorian is such a good show. 

Dragon Age Animated TV show to come on Netfix on December, 2022

Dragon-Age-Absolution-Key-Art.jpg

Sourcehttps://www.rpgfan.com/2022/06/10/bioware-and-netflix-announce-dragon-age-absolution-a-new-animated-series/

Extra Details:

1) Made in collaboration between Bioware and Netflix

2) It's set in Tevinter (The Empire of Mages in the DA Universe)

3) Features an ensemble of new characters inspired by, and authentic to, Dragon Age lore; including elves, mages, knights, Qunari, Red Templars, demons, and other special surprises

4) Created by show-runner Mairghread Scott. Produced by Red Dog Culture House.

5) It will have 6 Episodes

The extra details are from the YouTube Description

Edited by roun90

Barry

What an amazingly brillant Season 3.

More darker, more twisty and the season finale has to be one of the best. Bill Hader is the most talented guy in film making right now. His writing and direction was top notch in previous seasons but in this one his acting has gone several notches up. Already renewed for Season 4 and the way this season ended i have no clue what's gonna happen in that.. 

Finished invincible season 1 

Last episode was unnecessarily extremely violent lol. Overall it's an overhyped show imo :P

Stranger things S4 so far has been phenomenal. 

NExt on the list , the boys season 3, moon knight , boba Fett , etc etc :bigyellowgrin: