~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Saw both episodes of Ms Marvel. Liked it a lot. Editing and music is fantastic. Very Edgar Wright inspired.

The Desi touch is very very well done. Feels super authentic. Enjoying this show a lot more than i thought I would. 

Edited by dylanjosh

It's Six years since Kung fu Panda 3. Wish they would make 4th already or just say we are done.

Anyway Jack Black is back as PO in this Netflix series . Trailer looks okay  . Will definitely check it out

15 hours ago, dante77 said:

Lmao.

Typical elitist mentality.

I have never seen a John Abraham movie in theater and even on OTT i don't watch them. He makes rubbish movies and still thinks he is one of the Khan's with stardom. 

• Like 1

Completed both seasons of Panchayat on prime video. Except for some bad language(gaalis) here and there, I found it to be a pretty relaxed/chill show. The ending of season 2 was a bit too gloomy compared to the tone of rest of the episodes though.

what the f**k was that episode of Boys. Herogasm was such a bait and switch title cos people expected something else and got something else which was brilliant. Jenson Ackles as Soldier boy is killing it, Anthony Starr is on another level this season with his facial expressions itself and Butcher is more meaner and more heartless, absolutely loving it ?

Can't wait for next episode to see the fallout.

2 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

what the f**k was that episode of Boys. Herogasm was such a bait and switch title cos people expected something else and got something else which was brilliant. Jenson Ackles as Soldier boy is killing it, Anthony Starr is on another level this season with his facial expressions itself and Butcher is more meaner and more heartless, absolutely loving it ?

Can't wait for next episode to see the fallout.

Absolutely great episode. They're consistently elevating every episode, which is rare to see now-a-days. Also the craziness is getting closer to the comics.