~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Manifest is now streaming on Netflix. It's a good show if you haven't seen it yet. 

Had it on my watchlist in prime . Wasn't sure if it was good. Wanted to watch something similar to LOST. Will definitely watch this now :bigyellowgrin:

2 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Had it on my watchlist in prime . Wasn't sure if it was good. Wanted to watch something similar to LOST. Will definitely watch this now :bigyellowgrin:

Yellowjackets - if you are looking for something similar to Lost. It is Lost meets Lord of the Flies.

The show is highly underrated.

• Thanks 1

Done with Stranger Things 4 Vol. 2.

Starts off slow and takes some time to rebuild the momentum, but it ultimately crescendos into an epic f**king climax!

Probably my favourite season so far. Excited to see what the next one looks like.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

4 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

You won't be disappointed. The mystery is quite gripping and has decent actors.

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Yellowjackets - if you are looking for something similar to Lost. It is Lost meets Lord of the Flies.

The show is highly underrated.

Seconded. 

It's not underrated. Was praised a lot on Redditt when it came out.. Second is already greenlit so lesse.. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 4:14 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

Yes. S2 was weak. S3 is infinitely better. 

Yes. Two episodes in and the tone, pacing, and humour feel on-point. Did they change makers or something for s2, because that was quite a stinker. Also liking the McKay-esque satire :D 

The Terminal list 

I had low expectations considering the story premise isn't a new one. But, they have done a very good job. Production values are solid and Chris Pratt has delivered the best performance of his career. Only wish Taylor Kitsch had gotten more screen time. Such an underrated actor. 

16 hours ago, dante77 said:

It's gonna get crazier! Just you wait! 

Bring it, esé :D 

16 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think second season was more of the setup season. S3 is wild and I think think next one is going to be even wilder.

Oh, what have they done to poor starlight's face? She was so cute.  

5 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

The Terminal list 

I had low expectations considering the story premise isn't a new one. But, they have done a very good job. Production values are solid and Chris Pratt has delivered the best performance of his career. Only wish Taylor Kitsch had gotten more screen time. Such an underrated actor. 

Watched till E4. Decent show. 

21 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Stranger things finale dragged so much. Extremely underwhelming. Started very slow, then it was epic and last 15-20 minutes are a drag. They should now bin the series. 

1 hour ago, Azathoth said:

Stranger Things s04 volume 2 was so boring overall 

Only one scene :band:was good

rest 3 hours 47 minutes were meh

Glad i wasn't the only one. A lot of drag and unwanted gossip. The show started nice but ended too slow. Still a good season overall.

That guitar scene was epic though .

5 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Glad i wasn't the only one. A lot of drag and unwanted gossip. The show started nice but ended too slow. Still a good season overall.

The Robin love story was so unnecessary. I just skipped her part at the end. 0 f**ks given. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Season 4 Volume 1 was much better than Volume 2 but yeah good season overall. 

• Like 1