~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

The Boys season 3 finale was kind of underwhelming. Expected more

Yeah i expected more as well . Overall Season 3 was amazing though . Much better than Season 2 for me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The Homelander ending scene was so perfect.

I think next season will be last or second last with how things are going. 

The only thing I felt off was Butcher giving a sh*t about that thing all of a sudden. I know he had a redemption arc but still felt out of place. Otherwise I'd say solid season.

Really wacky censorship though. Our country really sucks in that regard. I kinda get censoring the dicks but some of this sh*t is too much.

Homelander milking a cow censored 

MM says the phrase mother f**king teresa. The word f**king was muted which was honestly pretty egregious considering it wasn't offensive in any way. Even if it was Teresa is known to be a jerk.

Yeah. The censoring is bad. Gonna download the whole season for a re-watch. I saw a couple of shots on Twitter which did not make the Indian cut. 

Solid season nevertheless. I don't think that series is ending anytime soon if they follow the comics. 

36 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. The censoring is bad. Gonna download the whole season for a re-watch. I saw a couple of shots on Twitter which did not make the Indian cut. 

Solid season nevertheless. I don't think that series is ending anytime soon if they follow the comics. 

The censored shots you saw are about violence or nudity?

53 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The spoiler tags dont work for some reason. But after all that's happened I struggle to see how they can continue for too long.

I am guessing:

Spoiler

- Vault as a company is dead. Homelander will create his own cult and raise Ryan to be an evil-er version of him

- Butcher will somehow survive vi permanent V (the side effects are due to temp V)

- Maeve will be back at some point (maybe not in the next season)

- Victoria is the villain for next season

4 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

critics are trashing terminal list as right wing trash. Should be good then. 

Have watched 4 episodes. It's watchable. Not as bad as critic reviews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The very few few boobies namaste that are there are not censored anyways. That cow milking scene has to be hilarious though. Sad they cut it considering that it's not even offensive. If anything it should please the mouth breathers that their proverbial mum is being used like God intended.

They played it safe. Anything cow can get that show banned or even Amazon prime banned. They also had censored something about the muslim superhero and few dialogues by Homelander for her, only in India and few other countries.

On 7/3/2022 at 3:51 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

It's one of life's great mysteries 

Not enough time for surgery recovery, I guess? It does get better in later episodes. 

On 7/9/2022 at 9:34 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. The censoring is bad. 

Herogasm had some pretty obvious cuts. A blemish on an otherwise epic episode. 

BCS is on a whole different level. I thought episode 7 was great but this one even surpasses it. Jimmy is obviously the lead character but I am always ecstatic to watch Mike and Gus fring in their elements. And Lalo is such a cool, menacing character this show has produced. Phenomenal actors and directors. I hope Vince Gilligan and team keep making such awesome shows. 

The day BCS ends i am going to start a rewatch of Breaking Bad. It's been long. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

BCS is on a whole different level. I thought episode 7 was great but this one even surpasses it. Jimmy is obviously the lead character but I am always ecstatic to watch Mike and Gus fring in their elements. And Lalo is such a cool, menacing character this show has produced. Phenomenal actors and directors. I hope Vince Gilligan and team keep making such awesome shows. 

The day BCS ends i am going to start a rewatch of Breaking Bad. It's been long. 

Ya I will rewatch breaking bad after this too. Been too long.

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Galadriel is being played by that actress from Saint Maud. She was so good in that movie.

Also, the production values look insane! Hope the show itself turns out well.