~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

18 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Yeah, I just saw the alert of Season 4 coming tomorrow. I totally forgot it had a season 4 planned out. 

Yep comes out sometime today.

They have started production for Season 5 as well, its on their instagram and twitter. We usually get the season in the summer, so same time next year.

I personally haven't read the books but I hope there is enough material for a couple more seasons as I do enjoy this show greatly. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, North said:

Yep comes out sometime today.

They have started production for Season 5 as well, its on their instagram and twitter. We usually get the season in the summer, so same time next year.

I personally haven't read the books but I hope there is enough material for a couple more seasons as I do enjoy this show greatly. 

Ah I didn't know it was based on a book. I enjoy the show as well, especially the location; it's gorgeous. The cabin in the woods and peaceful atmosphere is very enticing. Will probably binge it over the weekend. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Ah I didn't know it was based on a book. I enjoy the show as well, especially the location; it's gorgeous. The cabin in the woods and peaceful atmosphere is very enticing. Will probably binge it over the weekend. 

Yeah for once I didn't press next and it was mentioned in the ending credits.

I'm pretty sure its shot in British Columbia/Alberta Canada. Cannot agree more, its just beautiful.

Watching this show is almost like taking a vacation.

I will watch with the family, so it usually goes slower but shouldn't take longer than a week! Will also start on Friday.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, North said:

Excited for Virgin River Season 4 to drop on Netflix tomorrow.

Great family show, solid writing great plot characters etc. 

Highly recommend grabbing a bowl of popcorn and watching this with parents, kids, siblings, grandparents. 

All around feel-good family show. 

Ya. 

Though I will have to do a recap as watching so many shows its hard to remember what happened in last season. 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:41 AM, North said:

Yeah for once I didn't press next and it was mentioned in the ending credits.

I'm pretty sure its shot in British Columbia/Alberta Canada. Cannot agree more, its just beautiful.

Watching this show is almost like taking a vacation.

I will watch with the family, so it usually goes slower but shouldn't take longer than a week! Will also start on Friday.

This is Us and Virgin River are both brilliant shows that you can watch with family.

This is Us is a little heavy at times but man what a show.  

Finished RE series. 

Honestly, i loved it in a campy way. The first 2 and last 2 episodes are so much fun. 

Evelyn's dance scene, her and Simon (that scene), Billie using the drones by swiping up on the tablet a 1000 times. Just campy hilarious stuff. Also Bert. 

The teen whining is a bit too much. Fast forwarded through young Billie and Jade scenes. 

Unlimited breadsticks FTW. :bigyellowgrin:

On 7/20/2022 at 8:13 AM, Right said:

Better Call Saul S6 is explosive.....

Glad that one whom I cared most didn't die.

Just saw the current episode. Last 10 mins were so heartbreaking. We knew its gonna happen, still.. 

I wonder what else they gonna show in last 4 episodes. They had covered everything so far. I am expecting some more surprises. 

4 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Just saw the current episode. Last 10 mins were so heartbreaking. We knew its gonna happen, still.. 

I wonder what else they gonna show in last 4 episodes. They had covered everything so far. I am expecting some more surprises. 

Gene Tacovic story will be concluded, next ep will most likely have Jesse and Walter.

9 hours ago, SuperT said:

This is Us and Virgin River are both brilliant shows that you can watch with family.

This is Us is a little heavy at times but man what a show.  

Haven't heard of the former but I shall check it out. 

Virgin River is def fairly light. Perfect to de-stress. 

Amazing gorgeous location too. 

7 hours ago, North said:

Haven't heard of the former but I shall check it out. 

Virgin River is def fairly light. Perfect to de-stress. 

Amazing gorgeous location too. 

Oh just watch the first episode and you will be hooked. It’s brilliant and the acting is amazing all around (specially Mandy Moore). The writing is something else, I never knew family dramas can be so addictive, it’s one of my fav shows. Strangely only the first 10 mins of the show have some nudity so be careful if you plan to watch it with your family after that though the entire series is family friendly. I can’t recommend it enough , it’s amazing. Oh btw virgin river female lead is in it too. It’s on Hotstar and I think the first 2 seasons are on Amazon as well. 

Edited by SuperT
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Finished RE series. 

Honestly, i loved it in a campy way. The first 2 and last 2 episodes are so much fun. 

Evelyn's dance scene, her and Simon (that scene), Billie using the drones by swiping up on the tablet a 1000 times. Just campy hilarious stuff. Also Bert. 

The teen whining is a bit too much. Fast forwarded through young Billie and Jade scenes. 

So not a complete b grade filled with poor acting and puberty issues? 

23 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Finished RE series. 

On 7/19/2022 at 12:28 PM, Snake said:

The RE show is one of the worst pieces of video game related media ever created.

The only good thing is Lance Reddick, Jack Blacks stunt double for a few minutes and the inclusion of afew classic RE monsters

everyone else is just unlikeable and can’t act for sh*t. If anyone tells you it’s an amazing show, never trust that person for anything

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

So not a complete b grade filled with poor acting and puberty issues? 

B grade, with puberty scenes which can be easily fast forwarded. 

The show tries to be serious in some segments, but is hilariously bad (so bad it's good). 

The first 2 and last 2 episodes can be watched fully. Rest all are fillers. 

• Thanks 1