~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

9 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

so i got that 6months free for Apple TV+ and already completed Severance and Ted lasso both season(season 2 was a let down) 

what other good shows they have?? also what you guys will recommend??

Morning show 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ajeetone said:

On apple tv,

See -Dysopian

Foundation- SciFi

Tehran- Action (can't  recommend  enough)

Slow horse- Thriller (slow but good storyline)

We crashed - about company  we work 

3 hours ago, SuperT said:

If you are okay with subtitles then the Korean show Pachinko is brilliant, don't watch it in English because it kills the immersion and looks artificial. 

Black Bird is also pretty good. 

42 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Morning show 

Thanks guys will check these out.... :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Sach4life said:

If anything, second season was better than the first season

Well, don't think so. Too much unnecessary melodrama and sob stories in second season made no sense. First one was tight with every side story being of relevance. No wonder the ratings tanked after second season. 

54 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Well, don't think so. Too much unnecessary melodrama and sob stories in second season made no sense. First one was tight with every side story being of relevance. No wonder the ratings tanked after second season. 

Agree to disagree

Another great episode of House of the Dragon.

I'm absolutely loving it at this point. The strong writing and direction, the host of grey characters, and the delicious plotting and scheming are all giving me tingles thinking of the possibilities.

Daemon, especially, seems like such a layered character. Can't wait to see what they do with him.

• Like 1

I thought it was OK. Preferred the first episode. The King seems to be kinda like Ned Stark and Daemon feels like Daenarys's brother (Viserys). 

The rest of the characters all seem kind of.. ok. Not all that interesting till now.

Not finding anyone as charismatic as the original GoT cast. 

Finished the Walking Dead's 2nd part of Season 11. The first 8 episodes were great, unfortunately, the rest 8 were ok. I'm hoping the final batch of episodes deliver on an epic conclusion. 

18 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Finished the Walking Dead's 2nd part of Season 11. The first 8 episodes were great, unfortunately, the rest 8 were ok. I'm hoping the final batch of episodes deliver on an epic conclusion. 

Lol, is that series still going on ?!?

I gave up on it the season after Rick went missing(or whatever happened in the explosion). Following episodes were too much of a drag to keep up. Does it gets any better after that ?   

16 minutes ago, Channu said:

Lol, is that series still going on ?!?

I gave up on it the season after Rick went missing(or whatever happened in the explosion). Following episodes were too much of a drag to keep up. Does it gets any better after that ?   

Honestly, I don't remember much of the previous episodes, save for a few from Negan's initial story-arc. Each time I start a new season, I need a recap of what happened last time. There were some good moments later on and season 11 started off quite well, but the 2nd part kind of went in a rather odd direction. Anyway, I think it's still decent and being the final season, I think it deserves a full viewing (for completion's sake at least ;)). 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Holy sh*t TWS is still going on ? I gave up after 3 seasons. The comics are good, but the show was too much emotional baggage. 

Saw Rings Of Power both episodes. Liked it. Looking forward to next ep. The scenery is really stunning, cinematography is great. Its nice to see colours pop like that. I'm liking the characters too. The episodes keep ending on cliff hangers which is annoying. 

Just a guess on who "The Stranger" is:

Spoiler

Looks like Gandalf to me