~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

42 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Will watch it tonight. Anyone here seen it yet?

Just finished it. Definitely the most action-packed ep to date. Finally feels like "set-up phase" is over and things are happening. 

Spoiler

Loved the scene where Galadriel and co save the village. Kinda cheesy but reminded me of LOTR. Galadriel's moves on that horse was so f**king bad a*s. 

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Any NSFW stuff in rings of power? Nudity? Homosexuality etc?

How about House of the Dragon? Any nude scenes, explicit sex scenes, gore, homosexuality?

I have watched Rings of Power 1st 4 episodes with the family without any majorly offending scenes but very doubtful about HotD ?

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

How about House of the Dragon? Any nude scenes, explicit sex scenes, gore, homosexuality?

I have watched Rings of Power 1st 4 episodes with the family without any majorly offending scenes but very doubtful about HotD ?

Hotd has everything

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Just finished it. Definitely the most action-packed ep to date. Finally feels like "set-up phase" is over and things are happening. 

Reveal hidden contents

Loved the scene where Galadriel and co save the village. Kinda cheesy but reminded me of LOTR. Galadriel's moves on that horse was so f**king bad a*s. 

absof**kinglutely. Watched earlier this morning. And yes totally bad a*s.

Been watching Breaking Bad. On Season 2 episode 12 and it's mostly a drag, especially the family scenes which unfortunately is majority of the show. 

There is some good writing and dark comedy, the drug dealing and cartel stuff is just fantastic to watch. But sadly they are few and far in between. The recent Better Call Saul is best episode along with that Tuco episode but anything related to family drama is just drag. They are stretching it way too long now. Will probably put a break on it after this season (2). 

22 hours ago, dante77 said:

Been watching Breaking Bad. On Season 2 episode 12 and it's mostly a drag, especially the family scenes which unfortunately is majority of the show. 

There is some good writing and dark comedy, the drug dealing and cartel stuff is just fantastic to watch. But sadly they are few and far in between. The recent Better Call Saul is best episode along with that Tuco episode but anything related to family drama is just drag. They are stretching it way too long now. Will probably put a break on it after this season (2). 

The end reward is so worth it, especially when the BB theme plays in that one scene.:hi:

• Like 1

Is no one watching Andor? 

Just got done with E5, and I'm just constantly surprised by the quality on offer in this show. The writing, the performances, and the character development are all top-notch. Add the impeccable production values, and it's a recipe for a thoroughly engaging drama that makes my heart flutter throughout the whole runtime.

It's easily the best thing to have come out of Star Wars in I don't know how long.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Is no one watching Andor? 

Just got done with E5, and I'm just constantly surprised by the quality on offer in this show. The writing, the performances, and the character development are all top-notch. Add the impeccable production values, and it's a recipe for a thoroughly engaging drama that makes my heart flutter throughout the whole runtime.

It's easily the best thing to have come out of Star Wars in I don't know how long.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Only saw e1 and found it boring and then didn't continue. I'll start it again once i get the time