~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

5 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

The trailer is intresting. Thx

Have a bit of patience with season 1 cos you may feel that it’s a bit slow at the start….like breaking bad  but it picks up at an extremely rapid pace after season 1. For me, it’s one of the best sci-fi series I’ve watched till date.

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 7:34 AM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Have a bit of patience with season 1 cos you may feel that it’s a bit slow at the start….like breaking bad  but it picks up at an extremely rapid pace after season 1. For me, it’s one of the best sci-fi series I’ve watched till date.

Oh nice im excited, so they build up the story and characters in the first season i think, i will start the first season today.

Right now im into house md. and to be honest im struggling with medical terms they keep using, like short forms of diseases and diagnosis. Kind of frustating some time but im sure every medical professional would love the show as they already know whatever they are showing is true or not.

Edited by Felix the cat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

Oh nice im excited, so they build up the story and characters in the first season i think, i will start the first season today.

Right now im into house md. and to be honest im struggling with medical terms they keep using, like short forms of diseases and diagnosis. Kind of frustating some time but im sure every medical professional would love the show as they already know whatever they are showing is true or not.

Yup it's builds up and gets so much better after the first few episodes. Such a good series.

House :wub: Don't think the medical professionals like it though as it over exaggerates the entire process. But in general for us non medical people it's so good :wub:

18 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Yup it's builds up and gets so much better after the first few episodes. Such a good series.

House :wub: Don't think the medical professionals like it though as it over exaggerates the entire process. But in general for us non medical people it's so good :wub:

For non medical ppl we sometimes dont know how much they exaggerate it but someone with medical background they can enjoy it as they would consider them as a judge, they would know about the  symptoms related to a diseases they are showing is right or not. 

I think i would enjoy more if i be watching it with someone medical background 

1 hour ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Yeah, as i remember, there was a doctor who was a member of this forum who used to hate that show with a passion.  Not sure if it was  @Bird Bird Bird or someone else.

10 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Yeah, as i remember, there was a doctor who was a member of this forum who used to hate that show with a passion.  Not sure if it was  @Bird Bird Bird or someone else.

Much of the science in the show was decently accurate, but everything else wasn't. Like when he discovers something from a simple blood test towards the end of show - in reality, those things would have been done right at the starting. 

Did read that an episode on cobalt poisoning helped diagnose a real case due to unusual nature of symptoms. 

9 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Completed 1st and half of 2nd season of the expanse. Loved it so far. thx for recommending it.

feels like it took me in its arms.:lol:

Wow, two seasons so quick? That’s Awesome! :cheers:  
but ya it’s a must watch for those like Sci-fi series. definitely binge worthy!

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...