~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Finished watching The expanse, its a fabulous show. Watching it feels like a deep dive. Totally worth it.

However this show deserves a proper ending, unfortunately they have to drop the show without completing the story from original novel.

After completing the series I really want to complete the story but the novel has 9 parts?

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 9:32 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Isn't 15th Jan the first episode date ? 

Abhi se kya milega ?

I am thinking of let all the episodes air and then watch it. 

16 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Hyped for LoU, and this. 

Such a good show and what a shame how Jeremy is going through his freak accident right now. 

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

Such a good show and what a shame how Jeremy is going through his freak accident right now. 

Yeah, apparently would have died of blood loss if not for neighbor tying a tourniquet and calling an ambulance on time. 

i wished they made series on life of joel in military camp, or his jobs as a thief with his crime partner Tommy. or rise of the outbreak ..we didnt really get to see much of how and why this occurred.

Friendship with tess, marlene etc

Instead of remaking game into series , not complaining its bad..but it could have been so much better

Just now, broksindri said:

i wished they made series on life of joel in military camp, or his jobs as a thief with his crime partner Tommy. or rise of the outbreak ..we didnt really get to see much of how and why this occurred.

Friendship with tess, marlene etc

Instead of remaking game into series , not complaining its bad..but it could have been so much better

There is some prequel stuff in the show, like Ellie's birth etc. The reviews hint that actual game story doesn't begin until  episode 3, but who knows.

16 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Finished watching The expanse, its a fabulous show. Watching it feels like a deep dive. Totally worth it.

However this show deserves a proper ending, unfortunately they have to drop the show without completing the story from original novel.

After completing the series I really want to complete the story but the novel has 9 parts?

I know right! What a show! Searching for similar show like expanse but unable to find one :(

the novel has 9 parts? Damn they should try making a movie out of it but finding a replacement for cas anvar is difficult.

Regardless though, the series is definitely worth watching 

5 hours ago, SuperT said:

This is from an article - The Last of Us TV series premieres January 16, 2023 on Disney+ Hotstar in India. Regions with HBO/ HBO Max available can stream the show on January 15, 2023, starting at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET.

Can't wait!!

48 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I know right! What a show! Searching for similar show like expanse but unable to find one :(

the novel has 9 parts? Damn they should try making a movie out of it but finding a replacement for cas anvar is difficult.

Yes it has 9 parts?.

Yes, alex was amazing in the show but my favourite character is amos,not because of the actor or his acting, his character in the entire series is like seedhi baat no bkwas, throughout the series he is the only one who has no confusion and always clear on which side he wants to be. 

I was thinking of starting the books in the middle from 6th part but when i go through some question about it on reddit , most of the reader recommended to start from the beginning, according to them its possible to start in the middle if one has finished the series but some some character and theire behaviour would feel different as compared to series.

Edited by Felix the cat

18 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

Yes it has 9 parts?.

Yes, alex was amazing in the show but my favourite character is amos,not because of the actor or his acting, his character in the entire series is like seedhi baat no bkwas, throughout the series he is the only one who has no confusion and always clear on which side he wants to be. 

I was thinking of starting the books in the middle from 6th part but when i go through some question about it on reddit , most of the reader recommended to start from the beginning, according to them its possible to start in the middle if one has finished the series but some some character and theire behaviour would feel different as compared to series.

Agreed. Amos is the best character in the series. But I meant It’s difficult to replace Alex due to other reasons :P 

But I assume it’s better to start the books from the start