~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Holy sh*t this is it. This is the episode that will win all of the awards next year. 

What brilliant performances by Nick Offerman and Murray Bartlett. 

10/10 some of best tv I've ever seen

s0q1na9919fa1.jpg

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 3

I am probably the only one who hated Ep.3 ?

Minimal to almost zero screentime for infected in a apocalyptic world? wow

one man in his 50s is running self sustaining mini city and also setting up all those fences and killing tech ..much wow lol

and dont take me wrong..am not like anti gay or something.. but was it necessary for all the intimate scenes..made me quite uncomfortable, ended up using fast forward. i have even lost interest to continue watching this series ahead ..who knows i may end up with sex scene of joel and david (hehehehe).

First ep was great.. 2nd ep i felt it changing tracks.. and now in 3rd it has almost completely skipped game's story and building something on its own.

why would Joel even care for delivery of ellie at this point in show.. he wanted a car, he got one..just dump her and move on with your job. since anyway there is zero connection between both in the show at the moment even after 3 ep.

Bill was such a energetic and "do anything for living" kind of guy in the game, was even joel's best frnd .. here he is a depressed lonely guy who does not consider joel a friend even when he is dying.

36 minutes ago, broksindri said:

why would Joel even care for delivery of ellie at this point in show.. he wanted a car, he got one..just dump her and move on with your job. since anyway there is zero connection between both in the show at the moment even after 3 ep.

Bill was such a energetic and "do anything for living" kind of guy in the game, was even joel's best frnd .. here he is a depressed lonely guy who does not consider joel a friend even when he is dying.

He literally checked her arm at the end as he is still in disbelief that she doesn't get sick. He wants to deliver her to the fireflies because he just lost someone close to him and is actually giving it a shot that she might just be the cure. 

2 hours ago, broksindri said:

I am probably the only one who hated Ep.3 ?

Minimal to almost zero screentime for infected in a apocalyptic world? wow

one man in his 50s is running self sustaining mini city and also setting up all those fences and killing tech ..much wow lol

and dont take me wrong..am not like anti gay or something.. but was it necessary for all the intimate scenes..made me quite uncomfortable, ended up using fast forward. i have even lost interest to continue watching this series ahead ..who knows i may end up with sex scene of joel and david (hehehehe).

First ep was great.. 2nd ep i felt it changing tracks.. and now in 3rd it has almost completely skipped game's story and building something on its own.

Do you make similar complaints about any other movie or tv series when there are straight sex scenes? Do you just stop watching them as well?

Edited by Sach4life

25 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Do you make similar complaints about any other movie or tv series when there is straight sex scenes? 

But he’s not anti gay.

• Haha 3

But it is from the game. The only difference is Bill and Frank's story in the game ends in a tragedy while the show has a happy ending. Of course the game will not show 70 min of cutscene between these two, it happens in passing dialog and a letter you find later.

that's called Fiction

since anyway there is zero connection between both

that's what the moral of the episode 3 was. find a reason to continue with life in an emotional way.

• Like 2