~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Loved the episode. Bill was a badass. The right kind. Magical performances, specially Offerman. Melancholic, beautiful, touching. 

Having read the thread, I was expecting some steam, but they barely show the guys kissing. What was the hoopla about then? 

Loved the look Joel and Bill share when Tess and Frank run in to the house. “Bitches be crazy Jack” :lol: 

So many little moments like this and gorgeous camera work. Sweet, sweet episode. 

Also Bill kind of reminded me of CC @CarbonCore :D

Edited by achilles

Finished Severance. Really good show overall. Final episode is great. The only complaint i have is sometimes the pacing is really slow. I end up fast forwarding. Tl like the parts with Marks date (the black girl) are so boring. Some episodes in the middle were also kind of boring. But the start and end was pretty strong. Looking forward to next season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Next episode is on Friday though, so it may not maintain that streak.

With just 4 eps to go after Friday’s ep, I expect these numbers to go up even more. 
And there are no mid-season breaks as well. 

The events yet to come are too good. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Waiting for all episodes to be out before watching. 

Waiting should be worth it because there is no risk of spoilers as we all already know the story. Probably the best tv show currently to wait for all episodes to come out and binge watch.