~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

On 3/3/2023 at 2:37 PM, dylanjosh said:

Feeling no hype for Mando. Will prolly skip it. Don't want to watch boba either just to keep understanding this. 

Mando is just awesome :wub: i haven't seen any star wars movies besides the old ones. But decided to watch mando. Definitely  worth watching. Haven't seen boba fett. Tried watching andor but didn't feel like watching beyond episode 1 :fear:

but overall though , mando is worth it especially for Pedro Pascal's acting 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

2 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Mando is just awesome :wub: i haven't seen any star wars movies besides the old ones. But decided to watch mando. Definitely  worth watching. Haven't seen boba fett. Tried watching andor but didn't feel like watching beyond episode 1 :fear:

but overall though , mando is worth it especially for Pedro Pascal's acting 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Imo Andor is equal to Mandalorian, both being the best of Star Wars TV shows

Boba fett last 3 episodes are worth it for Mando. Haven’t watched Obi wan kenobi

Agreed. I would suggest give Andor another chance it really picks up pace from the third episode. Mando ofcourse is brilliant from the get go.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SuperT said:

Agreed. I would suggest give Andor another chance it really picks up pace from the third episode. Mando ofcourse is brilliant from the get go.

14 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Imo Andor is equal to Mandalorian, both being the best of Star Wars TV shows

Boba fett last 3 episodes are worth it for Mando. Haven’t watched Obi wan kenobi

Will give andor another try and will watch bobba fett after that :D

TLOU EP8 - Perfection!!! Just perfect in every way. This is the most accurate episode in terms of copying game content. The performances and casting was phenomenal in this one. After couple of not-so-episodes. This came out perfectly. 

Are you guys watching aide by side comparison? Do watch IGN's side by side comparison of each episode, it will refresh your memories for game and makes you appreciate individual scenes in episodes. I always watch it once I am done with the latest episode. 

On 3/5/2023 at 10:22 AM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Will give andor another try and will watch bobba fett after that :D

Andor is better than any other SW show, you’ll be on program after EP3

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Andor is better than any other SW show, you’ll be on program after EP3

Good to know. Will definitely give it another try after i complete watching the existing ones.

Watching Severance, mythic quest and home before dark on apple tv plus. Starting to actually utilising the apple tv sub now lol . Love all these 3 shows so far.

Home before dark is a bit cringy but nice to watch it with the family. Will watch Tehran and servant after i complete all these.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

PSA: HBO content will no longer be available on Disney/Hotstar after 31st March

That's a bummer, with F1 gone as well, hardly makes sense to get it. Where will HBO content move to?

Probably add on in Prime.

Edited by KunjanPSD

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

That's a bummer, with F1 gone as well, hardly makes sense to get it. Where will HBO content move to?

No clue, hotstar not worth it now