~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Simpsons has a certain satirical quality that imbibed political undertones through slapstick and stupid physical comedy. Southpark has a similar theme but chooses to voice its political messages in overt, often unappetizing and unpleasant ways which detracts from the quality of the show's writing and the humour. Futurama is amazingly well written and genuinly funny, but doesn't have the lasting appeal of the Simpsons because it circumvents most of the political and sociological issues of the time and hence doesn't strike any chords during each episode. Which is why most people will remember specific moments from episodes of the Simpsons long after they have forgotten the plot of the episode of Futurama that they saw the previous day.

i wud really appriciate if u give my english exam on my behalf ;):lol:

Knight Rider was the trend setter and had much more varied plot lines compared to Street Hawk and Air Wolf. And KITT rocks. Which other show can boast of a sentient wisecracking super car ?

EDIT: Not to mention that KITT was based on the iconic Pontiac Trans-Am. Neither Street Hawk nor Air Wolf were based on real life vehicles.

Edited by markettantrik

Knight Rider was the trend setter and had much more varied plot lines compared to Street Hawk and Air Wolf. And KITT rocks. Which other show can boast of a sentient wisecracking super car ?

EDIT: Not to mention that KITT was based on the iconic Pontiac Trans-Am. Neither Street Hawk nor Air Wolf were based on real life vehicles.

maybe, but we like SH better :D !

Edited by Ne0ViniT
  • Like 1

Okay. i watch a lot of them, hard to believe, but i do :( All i do is download them everyday and watch them [of course]I watch a lot[3 lol] of medical shows as i'm in my 2 year mbbs.I think learn a lot from watching house than at those lectures put together.:lol:

House

Prison Break

Family guy

DH

Simpsons

Veronica mars[canned after 3 seasons]

Lost

Greys anatomy

going to start Private practice this fall[the GA spinoff]

Dexter

South park

The office