~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

OC was pretty decent .... but i prefer one tree hill.... its more believable .... and the basketball coccept is sweet :dance:

house is also good .... but so many of their analogies are wrong .... but people dont pick it up as they put it all in medical terms and we belive it....

all im waiting for is prison break season 3....

after watching this i jus cant wait for the season to air.... fukin insane promo .... 17 minutes of the first episode.... truely a dick tease .... :(

PART 1 -

PART 2 -

Edited by arjun

guys please suggest a good show..ive seen prision break ive seen heros ive seen my name is earl ive seen frnds ive seen more ...suggest some good new show...maybe comedy or action or sci-fi

Try "Smallville" if you are a Superman fan. Terrific show.

"Jericho" is an all 'round great show. Altho only one season has aired so far, its out and out a thrilling, riveting watch.

"Scrubs" is an insanely good comedy about hospital life

"Boston Legal", a male oriented Ally McBeal ripoff, but outrageously funny and serious at times.

"How I met your Mother", nice, easy going comedy with some very nice looking actresses.

"30 Rock", another comedy.

BTW: Last night's episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" on Star World was the funniest episode I've ever seen in the series.

Jericho - just 7 more episodes

Scrubs - ending this year

Two amazing shows.But no point starting all over.I mean,you cannot start watching a show that you know is cancelled.

I would suggest

The office

Battlestar galactica

Family guy - The best animated comedy ever.Period.

Supernatural

@lastavenger 2 preair episodes of dexter season2 are out.

Jericho - just 7 more episodes

Scrubs - ending this year

Two amazing shows.But no point starting all over.I mean,you cannot start watching a show that you know is cancelled.

I would suggest

The office

Battlestar galactica

Family guy - The best animated comedy ever.Period.

Supernatural

@lastavenger 2 preair episodes of dexter season2 are out.

Supernatural gets cornier as the season progresses. I've stopped watching that show. Just because a show is ending, doesn't mean you shouldn't watch it. And nobody said you should watch it on the TV channels. Grab the torrents / Buy the DVDs of all the preceding seasons and enjoy the series without ad interruptions or weekly breaks.

Supernatural - Good enough for me ;)

Aww come on man, What i said was you wouldnt want to watch it when you know its going to end.Thats just me.You might feel different about it[you do].And not everyone here has a fast internet connection to just torrent them.

Supernatural - Good enough for me ;)

Aww come on man, What i said was you wouldnt want to watch it when you know its going to end.Thats just me.You might feel different about it[you do].And not everyone here has a fast internet connection to just torrent them.

Then you can buy or rent them, cant you ?

And face it buddy, no good show having live actors goes on forever.