~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I guess women also think with their nether regions when they see a hot guy. 

Have you seen Bad Vegan ? Guy isn't even hot. And he f**ked up a businesswoman who had a successful business in NY. 

How can a person be so smart and stupid at the same time ? 6 months into a relationship, if your boyfriend or girlfriend are asking for money, GTFO. Simple common sense. 

33 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

The only question I have after watching The Tinder Swindler and Bad Vegan (both on NF) is how f**king stupid were these girls ? How the heck did they not see the red flags way before they got financially f**ked up bad ?

20 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Have you seen Bad Vegan ? Guy isn't even hot. And he f**ked up a businesswoman who had a successful business in NY. 

How can a person be so smart and stupid at the same time ? 6 months into a relationship, if your boyfriend or girlfriend are asking for money, GTFO. Simple common sense. 

Not sure about bad vegan but the girls in tinder Swindler knew that there is treasure at the end of this bad situation. They fully expected to be paid off kindly in return. No one would have given a penny if they didn't believe he was filthy rich. The girl even had the audacity to mention that why are people calling me gold digger when I am the one spending 1000s of dollars. It was clear as a day that the first one expected to marry him and live a princess life and other one knew he will return the money handsomely. In fact, she forgot everything and was overjoyed when he showed her the check for 100k for returning her 40k.

Watching Drive to Survive S4 ep1 right now. Seeing Toto’s sh*t eating grin in the beginning and then knowing what happens at the end of the season…

Gordon Ramsay Kiss GIF by Hell's Kitchen

18 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Saw first episode of bad vegan. How exactly was she successful businesswoman? She got the restaurant at 2 million debt. Was unable to pay back the past owner regularly. Then the guy promised her that he will make that debt vanish because he has lot of funds. She then talked to tax agent/financial consultant how would taxes work if he gives her money, and then she jokingly said you should get married. And then they get married.

Also, first time she felt she "loved" him was when he showed her diamonds worth 800k which he was planning to buy for her. She tells it right in the interview. And don't forget, even if she was world famous restaurant owner, she was basically a single dog mom. Women in this condition are most vulnerable to fraud. They realise at that age that they are sorely lacking a man in their life, who could protect them and provide for them. She literally says this multiple times in first episode. The mysterious black ops whatever protector man was perfect for her.

But it's all about the money, honey.

Men get conned by women by using beauty and sex, women get conned by men by using money. 

5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

How exactly was she successful businesswoman?

The restaurant and her quite literally had Hollywood eating out of their hands. I would say that’s success. 
Plus she was doing quite well as you would see in later episodes. 

14 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

The restaurant and her quite literally had Hollywood eating out of their hands. I would say that’s success. 
Plus she was doing quite well as you would see in later episodes. 

Ya will check later episodes, but her hotel was booming because of her partnership with that arrogant celebrity chef Matthew. Without him she won't even have launched any restaurant in New York.

52 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Ya will check later episodes, but her hotel was booming because of her partnership with that arrogant celebrity chef Matthew. Without him she won't even have launched any restaurant in New York.

Arre aage to dekho sakath mard. :bicycle:

• Haha 1

Watched a bit of Halo first episode. I think it's better to skip it as I could not get through the episode. The Spartans look and move weird, some f**ked up CGI. The dialogue is cheesy and corny most of the times. Covenant has better CGI I suppose.

• Haha 1

Can anybody with Apple TV+ check if the latest WeCrashed episode (4) is showing up in DV ? I tried on 2 TVs, but it's not playing in HDR or DV. Show info says DV is supported. All the previous Wecrashed episodes are playing on DV. 

Same goes for Pachinko. Can play in HDR, but not DV. Super weird. 

From someone who has never played a Halo game, the series does look pretty cool. Have read that the series does not follow the source material, but the 1st 15 mins really set the tone. 

I've only read the GNs and watched Halo movies, and i hope they show half of the enemy types seen in comics. Will be so awesome. 

I take my words back. Gave halo another chance and liked it now. The bad CGI for some sequences are a given but I liked this take of master chief.

Aso peacemaker is hilarious man. Never knew John Cena has some range. 

21 minutes ago, b!T said:

I take my words back. Gave halo another chance and liked it now. The bad CGI for some sequences are a given but I liked this take of master chief.

Aso peacemaker is hilarious man. Never knew John Cena has some range. 

Tbh, never noticed any bad CGI. Everything looked top notch. 

53 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Tbh, never noticed any bad CGI. Everything looked top notch. 

The way the Spartans run in the initial sequence is sketchy. Also notice the rifles they carry and it's a bit artificial relative to background objects. Maybe I am nitpicking but halo game cutscenes were always top notch.

Edited by b!T

16 minutes ago, b!T said:

The way the Spartans run in the initial sequence is sketchy. Also notice the rifles they carry and it's a bit artificial relative to background objects. Maybe I am nitpicking but halo game cutscenes were always top notch.

Didn't play the game, so no point of reference.