~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

maybe .... as most pple here dont have next - gen players and rely on rips for HD movies .... a friend of mine has the whole collection on 720p .... but since iv spent a lot on my new LCD i wanna watch a full HD 1st .... and planet earth seems to be a must watch....

its a must watch....its come on tv...and in hi-def its a must buy

peace

umm i cant buy it as i dont have a HD-DVD player nor a Bluray player.... so i gotta get a rip .... and i think itll take me a few weeks to download a 84GB torrent tht has 40 odd seeds .... hence i need to get this from some1.... btw does any1 have a 1080p bluray disc or hd-dvd disc tht they are willing to rip onto their pc for me .... (this is a long shot)

Saw the premiere episode of "The Black Donnelly". A mafia drama with Irish gangsters as the main protagonists instead of Italian. Written and directed by Paul Haggis of "Crash" fame (The Sandra Bullock and Don Cheadle movie, not the James Spader and Deborah Unger one ;) ).

Good start to show. The episode swings between quirky and deadly. I quite enjoyed it.

Watched Top Gear - Polar Special...what a blast it was. You guys should try watching the 720p version..the detail is just amazing :furious:

I saw the 720p version. Top Gear is simply the best auto show on any channel in any country, PERIOD. (Well, you cant count that German show where the chicks keep stripping down as they review cars).