~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Just kidding bro. I loved the show and I am really glad that I took everyone's suggestion and finally saw it. Some of the episodes were incredibly hard to watch. Very likeable characters and some of the best performances I've seen. I really doubt if there are any other TV shows that are as good as this.

If I am ever to build a library consisiting my all time favorites, Band of Brothers will be the first on the list to purchase.

Band of brothers is phenomenal. Try "The wire" and "American Crime Story". Both take time to sink in. Wire especially is slow paced. But truly exceptional and real.

Cheers.

Has anyone been watching 24:Legacy? Watched the first episode just now and its 24 alright. By that i mean it has all the cliches and tropes of 24. Including a mole inside CTU [emoji1]

I know for sure that girlfriend of the hero is going to cheat on him with his brother.

I know the pretty girl terrorist in high school will have a change of heart.

Does that mean its good? Its the tenth season. Asking something little bit different is too much to ask? I've seen the same thing nine times before. But dammit I'll watch it again!

The 100 new season is going great. Will be the best if they keep up with the quality.

Suits is going quite well except for the whole Donna thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMJ-PMoSFkk

If by quality you mean trashy entertainment then sure.

Watched the first few episodes of season 1 and couldn't bear the teenage drama and forced romance and all that crap. If the focus was on mystery of the planet then could have been a great show.

Talking about The 100? It's a CW show. Of course, there will be teenage drama and stuff. 6M83pkF.gif

Starts off bad, gets better, then great, then back to mediocre.

Season 2 stands out. Season 1 and 3 are okay. Season 4 is going well so far.

If you can look past the actors and forced romance, you might enjoy it.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Has anyone been watching 24:Legacy? Watched the first episode just now and its 24 alright. By that i mean it has all the cliches and tropes of 24. Including a mole inside CTU [emoji1]

I know for sure that girlfriend of the hero is going to cheat on him with his brother.

I know the pretty girl terrorist in high school will have a change of heart.

Does that mean its good? Its the tenth season. Asking something little bit different is too much to ask? I've seen the same thing nine times before. But dammit I'll watch it again!

Who changes a protagonist after 10 seasons :doh: won't watch it without Kiefer Sutherland.Plus I heard its been terrible so far lel

Watched black mirror ,such a dark theme damn .....saw like 6-7 episodes.... brilliant!

Also done with a series of unfortunate events..... What an overrated show! Besides Neil Patrick Harris's acting and the narration by that guy from rules of engagement ,there was nothing good about it.

Done with rick and Morty too,its just too awesome!😂😂

Is there its always sunny in Philadelphia on amazon prime video?

If yes ,is there anyway I can access amazon prime via VPN?

Suits hit the rock bottom. :suicide: Used to be one of my favourites but after this latest episode, I don't even know how I'll bring myself to watch the next.

The show is a goddamn drag, and the stories are getting more and more absurd. I just want Mike and Harvey to be a team and solve cases like old times.

24: Legacy is there to ruin the legacy of the 24.

Also done with a series of unfortunate events..... What an overrated show! Besides Neil Patrick Harris's acting and the narration by that guy from rules of engagement ,there was nothing good about it.

It looked shite since the reveal. But since it's on Netflix, it's automatically 8+. 6M83pkF.gif

Done with rick and Morty too,its just too awesome!

Check out The Gravity Falls.

And, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is only on Netflix and HULU. FXNow site has the new season.

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

LkjrWaR.gif It's a good show. Would have been even better if it was little well paced.

Check out 11.22.63 if you haven't. Very good mini-series.

___

The 100 new episode was very good. The show continues to move forward in right direction. Easily the best show on CW network at the moment.