~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Oh please! You post with every intention to trigger folks here. Every few comments I see you posting how bad the DC shows are. [emoji38]

The sh*t posting is so bad that I have virtually stopped visiting the TV shows thread. [emoji38]

Anyways, I don't think you will stop shitposting on DC because you don't even realise what I'm trying to say, so no point arguing here. I'm out.

Peace

:cheers:

Oh the self righteousness is getting ridiculous here [emoji38]

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Iron Fist is crap. First episode was so bad that I decided not to waste time because first episode of any superhero show is never bad. It was badly edited and whatever little action shown was rubbish. Even the acting was crap. It's being rightly panned because from reviews, it doesn't get better.

After Daredevil, Marvel shows have progressively gone down in quality. Now not much hopes from Defenders looking at the trend. Hopefully Punisher series is good.

Hmmm, looks like an overreaction from most of the folks here, Iron Fist seems ok for me - almost finished like 7 episodes so far .... i agree that casting could've been better though !

my most fav superhero show is Luke Cage though - maybe due to my tilt towards hip/hop music ! The selection of songs from Cottonmouth's bar auditions was just awesome ! Hope somebody makes an album of all the songs from that show.

House is such a masterpiece.

Can't stop watching it.

What's Hugh Laurie doing these days?

Has he come in a movie or anything recently?

I'm surprised he isn't a big star by now.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Check out The Night Manager.

Edited by quixote_1989

Prison Break 3rd season is so bad. Everything happens due to luck or unbelievable coincidence. It's clear that series was made with 2 seasons in mind. Still I am planning to complete both 3rd and 4th season to watch 5th season which is getting decent reviews.