~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

[emoji20]

All this could have been avoided if Harvey had simply used Mike in an advisory role, without actually him pretending to be a lawyer. That way, he could have continued showing off his brilliance without the unnecessary hassle and, more importantly, the show could have focused on legal matters only and not his bullshit drama :rant:

20 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

That first episode ending of Narcos seasons 3. Dont watch if you are eating.

Holy f**king sh*t. 

Watched it while I was having breakfast :lol:

Season 3 is damn good like expected.After Breaking Bad,this is slowly becoming my favorite show! Last 2 episodes left now :panic:

Watched the entire Narcos season 3 yesteday and f**k it was good.

That moment with towards the end with Navegante. Holy sh*t.

Can't wait for the next one. I can only imagine it's going to be all kinds of crazy violence.

Edited by Walker

1 hour ago, Star Lord said:

Watched it while I was having breakfast :lol:

Season 3 is damn good like expected.After Breaking Bad,this is slowly becoming my favorite show! Last 2 episodes left now :panic:

I am genuinely surprised by how good season 3 is. I expected it to take a nose dive after the departure of the two main guys from the last season but it is as good as the first two seasons, if not better. 

And I actually like it more than Breaking Bad in some ways. When it is at its peak, Breaking bad is definitely better but it also has so much useless Skylar family drama bullshit that made me want to fast forward. This one is more meat with no fat. 

Some seriously talented people behind this show. 

Done with Defenders.  Yeah, its indeed pretty bad.  I liked it until ep06 or something, but it just nosedives after

elektra kills alexandra

they just didn't need that twist at all.  Also, the last 2 episodes seemed like they ran out of budget and they had to make do with whatever was left.  It had its moments, but overall, pretty average stuff.

Started watching Seinfeld on Amazon Prime since last month. Perfect episode length as well to watch through while having Dinner.
Loving each episode. Kramer is hilarious!!!

Even though I am watching decades later for the first time, the humour still holds up.

Sent using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

Done with Defenders.  Yeah, its indeed pretty bad.  I liked it until ep06 or something, but it just nosedives after

Hide contents

they just didn't need that twist at all.  Also, the last 2 episodes seemed like they ran out of budget and they had to make do with whatever was left.  It had its moments, but overall, pretty average stuff.

Didn't I tell you that episode 6 ending was hilarious? They just went crazy there.

You all work for me now

. Wtf lol.

Edited by Big Boss

Didn't I tell you that episode 6 ending was hilarious? They just went crazy there.
You all work for me now
. Wtf lol.
They've completely messed up her character. At times I felt like she was similar to Indian soap opera vamps !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sorry Shaktiman, Humse bhool ho gayi.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

School ki aadat gayi nahi ab tak..? Say sorry 3 times..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk