~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

So Marvel's Inhumans and Runaways just launched on Prime Videos.
Are they any good? Worth watching especially if I don't have much time for mediocre series?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

runaways is good.. though episode 6 and 7 have been kinda lacking..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So started Stranger Things S2 (late to the party, I know) and its kinda..I don't know how to put this... sh*t? Season 1 is hard to top, I get that, but 4 episodes in and I found myself dozing off more than I care to admit [emoji38] 

On the contrary I started it today, right now on 5th episode and found it really interesting so far. Obviously not better than first season but better than many other shows.

How can they cancel Dirk gently, I love that show. So entertaining and different [emoji22]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Stranger Things season 2 wasn't bad. The quality was there. I didn't like Eleven's arc at all though. Steve was MVP! 

__

Runaways is quite nice. Although wish things get heated faster or have some action soon. With just 10 episodes, it doesn't feel like it's moving fast. 

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

How can they cancel Dirk gently, I love that show. So entertaining and different 

I know. It was amazing and so different. Really hoping someone picks it up. LIhv3Qe.png 

Finished stranger things 2. Don't get the negative reviews. Enjoyed it thoroughly especially the last 2 episodes were gem. Not in a million years I thought Steve will become my fav character in this show. He was so bad a*s with attitude and one liners whole season.
Season 3 will be more fun.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Doctor Who Christmas special was a beautiful and well-thought episode. Very well crafted with a nice message of hope and peace. Fits up Capaldi and Doctor Who in general.

The regeneration was also done well without stretching it. The last 15 minutes were so sad. Tears flowing. hvZKQeD.png The music was on point. Sadly Murray Gold is apparently leaving. 

Jodie looks fantastic in the suit. The new adventure is going to be FUN! MllvXKS.png 

On 12/25/2017 at 2:25 PM, Maximus said:

I am on episode 8, started yesterday. Impossible to stop watching. Freaking awesome. Wait till you get to episode 3.

The reveal at end of each episode is like a wtf moment ...I just completed episode 7 ....been really awesome so far 

‘Twas ok. Harrington ended up being the best about it. The whole sense of kids on an adventure was missing from this season. 11’s arc was needless esp episode 7( what a waste of an hour), max was ok and dustin was annoying. Mike got relegated to the extras.