StormShadow

~The TV Shows Thread~

39 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I am halfway through The Terror. It is legit fantastic bros. 

Also between this and Chernobyl I might have a bit of a man crush on Jared Harris. 

How come so late for Terror ? Fantastic show nonetheless.

Watching bojack horseman. On season 4 right now. The show is legit one of the best shows out there. It's dark and depressing and f**king hysterical at the same time. The voice acting is top notch and there is also some brilliant visual comedy sprinkled in between scenes and in the background. 

But the part where the show truly shines is how realistic it is in a way no other show is. 

The way this show depicts depression, anxiety is commendable. 

The characters are all flawed and struggling with their own demons while making you laugh all the time. 

A must watch for everyone. 

Guys. The Boys on Prime running on my mobile screen (16:1) is only showing up in half of my screen like all four corners are cut. I can live with top and bottom black cut but this is annoying. Every other show is working fine. I tried zooming in but its not doing anything. Anyone else having this issue? Help.

23 minutes ago, dante77 said:

That sucks. Anything I can do, any trick? Seems very odd. Every other goddamn show works perfect!

When I play a movie or show on prime there is a small icon the right which when tapped changes the way the show is displayed and switches between different settings viz. Fit to screen, zoom and original. 

When I play a movie or show on prime there is a small icon the right which when tapped changes the way the show is displayed and switches between different settings viz. Fit to screen, zoom and original. 
I am only getting zoom, next up and exit playback. Zoom does nothing.

Thanks though.

24 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I am only getting zoom, next up and exit playback. Zoom does nothing.

Thanks though.

On my S10e there are black bars on top and bottom but otherwise its working fine with nothing being cropped out. 

Hmm, first 4 episodes were great. Then it was just a stretch or at least felt like. The religion and women thing got boring but otherwise very good show and enjoyable. 

Black Noir got nothing. Maeve was useless. It was all Homelander + A-Train with some Starlight who was meh as well. Would have been a lot better with longer storyline and more episodes covering others too. 

Karl Urban and The Boys were best part of the show. The ending was...eh..felt so anticlimactic.