StormShadow

~The TV Shows Thread~

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It was set 200 years before the birth of Superman. It follows his grandfather, Seg-El. 

It was more like Smallville journey but way worse. It would have probably caught with Superman after 6-7 seasons but given it's Syfy, it was never going to happen. 

Yeah, but Smallville had Superman doing Super stuff, whereas I don't think kryptonians actually had any superpowers on krypton. I may be wrong though.

It falls more into sci-fi than superhero genre. That said, few action scenes aside, the show was pointless and bound to get cancelled. 

~17 years since Smallville aired and it still remains best interpretation of the Superman. G0Z6GI3.gif Big fan of the show but surprised no one made a good Superman show/movie yet. 

Started Mindhunter S2 and was reminded again of why I fell in absolute love with this series.

It's just incredible how impeccably crafted it is. I'm now salivating at the thought of getting to savour 8 more episodes of this fantastic show.

Also, how good is this piece of music?

Like someone has mentioned in the comments, this is what emptiness feels like.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Just done with Dead to Me...Decided to watch it without checking out trailer because it was labelled as "comedy/drama" with run time of 30 minutes and yet there wasn't a single comedy scene.

It ended up being some grief coping sad shite show and the "mystery/twist" was so obvious that you will find out immediately when the lead actors are shown. The ending was duh of course... 

Another Netflix crapola. What a waste of time. 

15 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Started Mindhunter S2 and was reminded again of why I fell in absolute love with this series.

Just finished it, excellent pacing throughout the 9 episodes, son of sam and charles manson look breathtaking, just like the real life characters

Edited by hazard12345
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 5:13 AM, Joe Cool said:

YouTube Originals Will Be Free to Watch Starting September 24

Step Up: High Waters and Wayne cancelled by YouTube, to be shopped along with a pilot Dark Cargo

f**k man. Step up highwater was amazing. Plus they ended season 2 on a huge cliffhanger. :mellow:

Step Up: High Water should be on Netflix. Didn't deserve to die. 

__

Just done with Young & Hungry. Nothing special. Chill rom-com with lots of cliché and silly main character (Osment). The rest of the cast was fine for most part minus some bad acting with laugh track added to it. The show kind of felt like mid 2000 and not 2014-18. Not daily random episode watching type. 

Dude I am 4 episodes into Mindhunter and I am already bummed out because I know its about to end soon and its gonna be an excruciating wait till the next season. 

This show is so goddamn good. And that cinematography. <3

• Like 2

Finished Russian Doll Season 1 today. Lovely watch actually, the ending to the season was really well done. Interesting concept and well executed. Natasha Lyonne was so amazing to watch!

How is Banshee? I know a lot of folks here have watched it, thoughts please.

3 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Finished Russian Doll Season 1 today. Lovely watch actually, the ending to the season was really well done. Interesting concept and well executed. Natasha Lyonne was so amazing to watch!

That opening track got burnt onto my brain.

Didn't know what to expect going in, it's such a bizarre feel good show. Was quite surprised.

• Like 1