StormShadow

~The TV Shows Thread~

OMFG saw episode 7 of Watchmen. Even though I had guessed it, the revelation was still so awesome :wOOtjumpy:

A question to those who have seen it so far:

We saw a space ship crash in a farm which Lady Trieu ought from an childless Clarks couple, it was awfully similar to Superman's arrival. WTF was that about?

38 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

OMFG saw episode 7 of Watchmen. Even though I had guessed it, the revelation was still so awesome :wOOtjumpy:

A question to those who have seen it so far:

Hide contents

We saw a space ship crash in a farm which Lady Trieu ought from an childless Clarks couple, it was awfully similar to Superman's arrival. WTF was that about?

Spoiler

My guess its Dr Manhattan. It looked like blue comet. My guess is thats when he returns from Mars and takes Human form. Maybe I am totally wrong.

Also all the stuff in that scene was homage to Superman. Clarks, Farm, child adoption and flying object from space.

49 minutes ago, Infamous said:
  Hide contents

My guess its Dr Manhattan. It looked like blue comet. My guess is thats when he returns from Mars and takes Human form. Maybe I am totally wrong.

Also all the stuff in that scene was homage to Superman. Clarks, Farm, child adoption and flying object from space.

I read somewhere that showrunners confirmed that everything happens in current timeline, so it was not well in the past. But yeah, strong possibility is that its Dr Manhatten.

Also next week is epic. Crisis on Infinite earths starts, then Watchmen episode 8 will definitely be a cracking episode.

New trailer:

Superman to Smallville Superman: You are Clark Kent, right?

This is gonna be good.

26 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What was posted by @Snake? It's taken down now.

The BOYS season 2 teaser. Seems to have got wiped from existence. 

Working video here: https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/12/05/the-boys-season-2-trailer-debuts/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Wut :O

I didnt think we were gonna get anything for months. When is it slated to be out? 

Filming got wrapped up few weeks back. Season 2 started filming before season 1 was even released iirc.