StormShadow

~The TV Shows Thread~

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

Do geralt use igni or did I miss something?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

All I noticed that he only used Aard throughout the season. May be Igni unlocks in season 2 :P

On 12/22/2019 at 4:37 AM, Joe Cool said:

Yep.

Also, he was playing Warcraft when Snyder called to give him the role for Superman (same as Brandon Routh). He's big PC gamer. 😎

JFC that smirk/scoff when he says "PC", the palpable disgust at even being asked that question. I cant stop laughing. :rofl: 

Edited by Aftrunner

On 12/25/2019 at 12:05 PM, achilles said:

They killed it with TMS season finale. An hour and a bit of top quality, grade-A build-up release dressed in Alex Levy and that NY vibe. The production quality is unmatched, and performances are f**king great throughout. 

Oh yeah ! The last 10 minutes. f**king A !

Completed Witcher season 1 yesterday... final episode was amazing! The timelines to begin with confused me a little but got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Has anyone watched Van Helsing? I watched the first 2 episodes of Season 1 today, seems pretty decent.

Mandalorian finale was great. Also glad none of the stupid fan theories that tried to tie it to Rise of Skywalker came true, like baby Yoda being used to resurrect Palpatine etc. Waititi as IG Hunter was the true MvP.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:46 AM, Engineer said:

Watched Witcher great show only problem I found that fringilla is portrayed by a black woman according to the author she is white.

Could be worse. According to the author game of thrones would have had a proper ending. :giggle: